• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy has a BIN up and also a make offer. I wasn't sure if eBay would recognize it as a BIN or not since it would be a set price. I suppose I could make him an offer that's more than 15% off and if he accepts it, I'd be ahead.
It only counts for a BIN offer if you pay the BIN price, but if you do get more than the 15% you would be golden.

I am really disappointed that it is not 15%. Maybe they will change it later. I will wait until tonight and see what happens.

Not all stores are doing this promotion and some are giving UP TO double %.

I found it odd that eBay isn't listed in their cashback store directory. I tried doing a search through bing.com shopping for things I like on eBay and it shows no results. :(

This guy has a BIN up and also a make offer. I wasn't sure if eBay would recognize it as a BIN or not since it would be a set price. I suppose I could make him an offer that's more than 15% off and if he accepts it, I'd be ahead.

You can always email the buyer and ask if they will adjust the BIN price. I've done that successfully before.

Thanks, Icruise! I might try that.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many times you can use this?

Thanks, Icruise! I might try that.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many times you can use this?

use what? Bing? it still should be 15 times per ebay account, so obviously you can make more than one account and reep the small benefits

Bing Cashback: Our rollout of the Bing cashback back to school campaign is almost complete! There are a few details we’re still working out, but things are almost 100% live. A quick word on the eBay cashback issues some of you have been experiencing: we previously posted that eBay would have 15% cashback. Currently it’s at 10%, but this may change over the course of the back to school promotion. We apologize for the confusion.

Bing Cashback: Our rollout of the Bing cashback back to school campaign is almost complete! There are a few details we’re still working out, but things are almost 100% live. A quick word on the eBay cashback issues some of you have been experiencing: we previously posted that eBay would have 15% cashback. Currently it’s at 10%, but this may change over the course of the back to school promotion. We apologize for the confusion.

Good to know. The day it hits 15%, I'll be ready to get something.

I don't know if they've changed the way this works, but I bought something yesterday on eBay using the discount and an hour or so later, I already had the 12% cashback in my Paypal account. :rock

I don't know if they've changed the way this works, but I bought something yesterday on eBay using the discount and an hour or so later, I already had the 12% cashback in my Paypal account. :rock

That's awesome! :rock

I wonder what the details are on this though. I believe that a certain few items are eligible for IMMEDIATE cash back...... I just wonder which items are eligible, or if any item purchased for this "back to school" time frame is eligible too :confused:

Back