• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if they've changed the way this works, but I bought something yesterday on eBay using the discount and an hour or so later, I already had the 12% cashback in my Paypal account. :rock

That's the way it's worked for a while now. The days of waiting for the cashback is long gone. :rock

That's the way it's worked for a while now. The days of waiting for the cashback is long gone. :rock

When did they get rid of the waiting period? I just bought a Canon rebel camera on eBay about two months ago, and I had to wait the 60 days.... :confused:

The wait period is still in effect for some purchases because I bought four items within the last week, and I must wait 60 days for all of the "cashback."

I have never used bing.com for the live cashback. I know it is at 12 % now, should I wait for it to go up higher or is this the best it will get? thanks

So how long is this "back to school" promotion going on for with Bing?

I think it was until the 16th, but I could be wrong.

I have never used bing.com for the live cashback. I know it is at 12 % now, should I wait for it to go up higher or is this the best it will get? thanks

They advertised 15% in their "back to school" promotion, so it's possible it will still go up a little.

But I don't see anything mentioned about the $200/ purchase limit..... Only about the $2500/year cap. So does this mean I can get MORE than $200 in cashback for an item?? :confused:

Back