• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the way it's worked for a while now. The days of waiting for the cashback is long gone. :rock

Well, I paid for a General Grievous PF yesterday and haven't gotten my cashback yet. I got the "You've earned cashback from Bing‏" email and message on eBay, but it says I gotta wait for 60 days.

Well, I paid for a General Grievous PF yesterday and haven't gotten my cashback yet. I got the "You've earned cashback from Bing‏" email and message on eBay, but it says I gotta wait for 60 days.

That sounds about right..... I'm just wondering WHAT items are eligible for the IMMEDIATE cash back :confused:

That sounds about right..... I'm just wondering WHAT items are eligible for the IMMEDIATE cash back :confused:

It's random. I've received instant cash back on some items and had to wait 60 days for others. I believe it's just whatever EBay decides. Most of my purchases were from smaller sellers and not well established vendors or power sellers.

Does it matter at all if the seller accepts returns? Perhaps if they dont accept returns, the cash back is instant?

I'm not sure, but I don't think that's it. It seems to vary from time period to time period moreso than seller to seller. For a while I got no instant cash back and then for a while they were all instant.

theres no exact science as far as when you will or wont get your cashback...........just assume you will get it at 60 days, but if your lucky, you will get it quicker :)

Anyone able to pull up the cashback link from a bing search using an iPhone ?

Yeah, you have to actually use the goggle search engine bar and enter "bing cashback". You can't enter "bing.com" in the address bar, or you'll just get the "minimized" phone version of bing and you won't be able to see the eBay cashback link :)

Back