Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any plans for angry laura sculpt?
I mean there was a not yet finished 3d sculpt of Laura on their Instagram page(e1lev1en). I think that was when Eleven's Logan sculpt was not yet released. There were some people that talked about wanting a HS of Laura, but less and less as months past by. I think Eleven took the pic off from their IG page.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

I purchased the asmus figure but the sculpt is not the greatest need angry sculpt and it would be awesome
Oh an angry Laura sculpt. Yeah that would be pretty cool. The one they had on their IG page had no expression.

I purchased the asmus figure but the sculpt is not the greatest need angry sculpt and it would be awesome
I forgot to mention that soosootoys recently said they were going to have 2 sculpts for their Laura figure. Kinda got me interested.

Wow!!! Stupendous photo!

Thanks mate :hi5:

Nice. Cool to see the Logan sculpt in outdoor lighting. ☺

Yes! Ive only done indoor shots until now and it looks even better with some natural lighting. :clap

Sculpt looks very similar to Hugh, especially in this picture. Not saying the sculpt doesnt look like Hugh in every angle
c9104520c4d3c5737ec4c6eee4f6a98c.jpg

What body did you use and which clothes set? It looks fantastic!

Thanks guys! Im happy overall, I have the Burning Soul one on the way and will decide once it arrives which one to keep.
Its the Ganghood body and suit :clap

Kit shared the story behind Burning Soul today:

Kit ChenGroup adminLet me share some story here: burnign **** was 11's apprentice, he's too lazy and never help, getting salary and free toys but seldom work, finally he ends up betray 11 when he think he's graduated, like you said this burning **** don't even understand facial structure... He suddenly disappear, bad mouthing 11 and try to convince MCtoys and Worldbox to cooperate, now you see he ends up recast worldbox's body, ask MCtoys to make him sample then copy it for his own release, I can see burning **** won't last long, this one is probably their last release

Wished I didn't buy the burning soul sculpt before eleven a was released. Asked the seller I bought it from didnt want to change the order for me and sent it. Not as good as eleven.

I’m sorry to offer what might be the ****tiest pictures I’ve ever posted but I haven’t seen much on her yet.

I did do a bit. Trimmed her hair quite a bit. Tweaked her eyebrows and eyes and added her scar and birthmarks.

Overall tjifubprobably the best thing I’ve seen this company do. Biggest omission? No feet claws. Big missed opportunity I’ll have to rectify myself.0A093A7B-9453-4A93-AFE8-BED7BC379F5E.jpeg59EFE540-7479-4D16-9A4B-378519E4C0A3.jpeg9C66EAEE-AF88-47F3-B918-F92B6B5D9FF2.jpeg

I’m sorry to offer what might be the ****tiest pictures I’ve ever posted but I haven’t seen much on her yet.

I did do a bit. Trimmed her hair quite a bit. Tweaked her eyebrows and eyes and added her scar and birthmarks.

Overall tjifubprobably the best thing I’ve seen this company do. Biggest omission? No feet claws. Big missed opportunity I’ll have to rectify myself.View attachment 373359View attachment 373360View attachment 373361
That looks nice man. Cant wait to see what soosootoy's version of Laura will look like.

Overall tjifubprobably the best thing I’ve seen this company do. Biggest omission? No feet claws. Big missed opportunity I’ll have to rectify myself.View attachment 373359View attachment 373360View attachment 373361
I wasnt saying your figure looked bad. I thought you mightve misunderstood after I mentioned soosootoys right after I said your figure was nice. Anyway, I missed my chance to buy Asmus Laura, so I'm considering on buying soosootoys Laura figure.

Hearing about Burning Souls, it's a good thing the two sculpts I've seen from them look like garbage and not at all like who they were meant to capture. :rotfl asmus Laura looks pretty good though! :rock

Back