Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I've put Ganghood clothes on a Ganghood 1.0 body I've been afraid of ripping them!

But the fit pays off in the end.

The trousers were difficult to fasten fully, and it took ages futzing. Until I found out that if you do them up partially and get them into position, you can then undo the velcro and refasten it completely. After that the trousers can be freely moved into the correct position on the waist without any indication of the initial trouble of trying to fasten them in the first place at that exact point. [emoji38]

Though, if the Worldbox jeans fit, I'll use them instead.

He looks good with the Eleven sculpt. The socket in the head seemed too small for the Ganghood ball joint, even after heating. But I found a bigger replacement. The head looks best when not pushed right down.
Took a few hours to make the clothes on the figure look just right. I still have my figure on display with the trousers not completely shut. I dont want to mess with it no longer. [emoji28]I'm ready to buy another figure though, but I'm not going to bash one.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Took a few hours to make the clothes on the figure look just right. I still have my figure on display with the trousers not completely shut. I dont want to mess with it no longer. [emoji28]I'm ready to buy another figure though, but I'm not going to bash one.

Yes, come to think of it, trying the World Box jeans might not be such a good idea. If the Ganghood body is wider on the waist than the AT012 then I'll have to go through the process all over again to put the trousers back on.

Yes, come to think of it, trying the World Box jeans might not be such a good idea. If the Ganghood body is wider on the waist than the AT012 then I'll have to go through the process all over again to put the trousers back on.
Yup. Not a good idea.

So I am jumping in here super late but is there any consensus on what the best Logan headsculpt?
Eleven is the best Logan sculpt for now. I think Vimel's Logan sculpt could be the best once it's out. I hope Modern Life doesnt sell the sculpt, because they charge around 300 dollars for just one sculpt.

Where’s the best most reliable place to get the Eleven sculpt? I really hesitate in getting third party items just because it’s hard to tell what you are getting and what quality of materials were used but I just don’t see Hot Toys making a Logan at this point.

54728CA1-5987-4C81-9FE0-7FAAC3D18CA1.jpeg

Took some shots of my Logan and Mr Pool lately :clap

I was looking at it compared to pics of HT's efforts and Imo its at least as close if not closer to Hugh in Logan than any of theirs in their respective movies.

I was looking at it compared to pics of HT's efforts and Imo its at least as close if not closer to Hugh in Logan than any of theirs in their respective movies.
Idk. The DOFP sculpt is a pretty accurate sculpt of Hugh when he was in the movie DOFP. I think you're right though about the Eleven HS being more accurate to the film. The Eleven sculpt has a very good likeness of Hugh overall. The likness is not spot on at every angle though. The eyes arent really that accurate, but the nose is.

Idk. The DOFP sculpt is a pretty accurate sculpt of Hugh when he was in the movie DOFP. I think you're right though about the Eleven HS being more accurate to the film. The Eleven sculpt has a very good likeness of Hugh overall. The likness is not spot on at every angle though. The eyes arent really that accurate, but the nose is.

Yeah, the DOFP is one I definitely regret not picking up. It's a bare bones figure but the likeness is spot on. However, the prices for it on eBay right now are ridiculous.

Back