Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!!! Can’t wait

https://www.facebook.com/Onesixthkit/posts/1519766804780232
7DB3F6DA-A348-4E0B-98B9-954C8C0E35D4.jpg

Totally! I’ve been wanting to put together a figure of the final battle scene for months. Even moreso than the black suit look.

Totally! I’ve been wanting to put together a figure of the final battle scene for months. Even moreso than the black suit look.
I prefer the suit look and the beginning scene. So I'm not sure yet because I feel like they could release the full bearded version.

Sculpt with the full beard. Looks like it could be a different sculpt.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYP7mfRgZYk/

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Yes that’s different. That one would be a definite purchase as well. Like most of us, I’ve already got my black suit bash put together and it would be great to have that head for the beginning scene.

For me, I’m partial to the final battle. Especially the moment just after the green serum kicks in and Logan’s mowing down the the reaver soldiers and lets out that angry roar. One of my favorite comic book movie moments of recent.

Yes that’s different. That one would be a definite purchase as well. Like most of us, I’ve already got my black suit bash put together and it would be great to have that head for the beginning scene.

For me, I’m partial to the final battle. Especially the moment just after the green serum kicks in and Logan’s mowing down the the reaver soldiers.
I only put together one Logan figure, so I might just buy one between the two.

That scene is pretty cool. It really takes me out of the movie though when during that scene the cgi sequence kicks in. The other reason is that I thought the action scene in the beginning did an awesome job of depicting the violent side of the Wolverine, plus the action was great, better than the action scene near the end imo.

Anybody see this before? It's the complete Logan figure set with the claws and sculpt from Eleven. Tje suit seems legit too. Wish I bought that instead because I had such a hard time making the clothes look just right on the body that the suit got all wrinkled.

7df8af812b1a15fdd35c125af731eedb.jpg

I bought one of those sets from a U.S. seller, and to me it looks legit.

I put my stuff together with stuff from OSK, the only thing I would like this set is the relaxed hands with claws.

When did you buy it? Will you be receiving it soon? It's not because I want to order one myself; I'm just curious. I know it might seem legit, but there is a high possibility that it might not be. I mean no one has seen those pics around the internet that often, and it's also being used by individual sellers on ebay. Not good.

Why don't you just order from osk? I kind of feel worried about the purchase you made from the US seller.[emoji52]

I only put together one Logan figure, so I might just buy one between the two.

That scene is pretty cool. It really takes me out of the movie though when during that scene the cgi sequence kicks in. The other reason is that I thought the action scene in the beginning did an awesome job of depicting the violent side of the Wolverine, plus the action was great, better than the action scene near the end imo.

Yeah, Its great how that beginning scene established the violence to pretty much let the audience know that this isn’t the Wolverine we’ve been used to seeing in the movies. For that matter, I loved all of the action/fights. It’s hard to really pick out a favorite. You can literally jump to any action scene in the movie and just enjoy it for what it is. I get all the same feels watching T2. Actually the film reminds me a lot T2. And while T2 is a classic, I much prefer Logan now.

I just really enjoy the moment the serum kicks in because throughout the whole movie they hammer the point that Logan is beaten down and that he’s pretty much hanging onto life by a thread. Then it’s all flipped and he’s an animal again.

Yeah, Its great how that beginning scene established the violence to pretty much let the audience know that this isn’t the Wolverine we’ve been used to seeing in the movies. For that matter, I loved all of the action/fights. It’s hard to really pick out a favorite. You can literally jump to any action scene in the movie and just enjoy it for what it is. I get all the same feels watching T2. Actually the film reminds me a lot T2. And while T2 is a classic, I much prefer Logan now.

I just really enjoy the moment the serum kicks in because throughout the whole movie they hammer the point that Logan is beaten down and that he’s pretty much hanging onto life by a thread. Then it’s all flipped and he’s an animal again.
I understand what you mean. It was refreshing to see him be unleashed again near the end. I actually wanted to see him fight X24 with his full stength, but we didnt get to see much of that. I understand why because it wouldnt serve the story. Now that I think about it again, I feel that the action choreography was lacking. There were shots that were too close up imo, aside from the scene just after he injects himself with the serum. I might have to watch the end scene again.

Eleven still intend to release the angry full bearded sculpt, don't they?

The Ganghood suit and body from Kit should arrive today, to go with the Eleven sculpt I bought from him some time ago.

I'm still sticking with the Steel Wolf DX set to build the casual and the bloody Logans - to be topped off by the appropriate Eleven heads. I've also got a set of bloody claws from KG Hobby to complete the bloody version.

Forgot to mention, I receiving a tracking number from Asmus this morning for Laura. She's already left Taiwan.

Smell that? You smell that?

What?

Ganghood body, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of a Ganghood body in the morning.

When did you buy it? Will you be receiving it soon? It's not because I want to order one myself; I'm just curious. I know it might seem legit, but there is a high possibility that it might not be. I mean no one has seen those pics around the internet that often, and it's also being used by individual sellers on ebay. Not good.

I bought it about two months back, I took the risk and was surprised. Here's some pics, I removed the tie it came with(sorry for the flash, wanted to get some details):

JADt1sv.jpg

6unwlma.jpg

SzoAop6.jpg

IASuQI8.jpg

14Xe0lY.jpg

S9Mp7k3.jpg

And here it is with a (recast) head sculpt:

87phgAu.jpg

Every time I've put Ganghood clothes on a Ganghood 1.0 body I've been afraid of ripping them!

But the fit pays off in the end.

The trousers were difficult to fasten fully, and it took ages futzing. Until I found out that if you do them up partially and get them into position, you can then undo the velcro and refasten it completely. After that the trousers can be freely moved into the correct position on the waist without any indication of the initial trouble of trying to fasten them in the first place at that exact point. :lol

Though, if the Worldbox jeans fit, I'll use them instead.

He looks good with the Eleven sculpt. The socket in the head seemed too small for the Ganghood ball joint, even after heating. But I found a bigger replacement. The head looks best when not pushed right down.

I bought it about two months back, I took the risk and was surprised. Here's some pics, I removed the tie it came with(sorry for the flash, wanted to get some details):

JADt1sv.jpg

6unwlma.jpg

SzoAop6.jpg

IASuQI8.jpg

14Xe0lY.jpg

S9Mp7k3.jpg

And here it is with a (recast) head sculpt:

87phgAu.jpg
Suit and everything else looks like the real thing, but I cant be hundred percent sure. [emoji848]

Back