1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

At retail you're getting a great deal... I've seen the set sell for as much as $300 on eBay.

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

ya its like they don't check the prices on anything. I don't mind. I picked up mark VI, war machine and black widow for retail 5 months ago. I should see if they are still there...

What?!? I was thinking it must be shill bidding, or someone trying inflate the cost; but 2 people with high feeback scores were bidding on it. And just saw a completed one for $750... cripes that's surprising :huh

Wish I didn't like the set so much; I'd be selling that mofo :lol

I'm about to win me some troopers! :rock

pfft no way.

Awesome, thanks man!

Anyone looking to sell a set at NON INsane Ebay prices? I'm looking for one.

$500 isn't insane. PM me.

:lol Not a penny less!

Nah, I don't know what the minimum I'd sell them for would be, but $500 I would!

I'm trying to find the energy to make a trash compactor diorama. Can't wait until I saw the Luke in half at the waist so he looks like he's buried in the garbage!

WTF!!!

i just sold mine for FKN $250!!

$1000 for 2 figures on the bay???WTF!!!

lol

There is no way that is real. I doubt someone is desperate or stupid enough to pay $1,000 for that when you can find them for $250-$350 if you're patient enough.

Everybody knows that Ebay is not indicative of the market and anybody who says it is has an ulterior motive. :D Wait it out as somebody will sell it at an reasonable price at some point.

I can guarantee to find you an item on an Ebay auction that's selling the same for retail or could be more if the auction has not finished.

Everybody knows that Ebay is not indicative of the market and anybody who says it is has an ulterior motive. :D Wait it out as somebody will sell it at an reasonable price at some point.

I can guarantee to find you an item on an Ebay auction that's selling the same for retail or could be more if the auction has not finished.

Actually alot of the toy price guide sites online use e-bay averages as current guides for price. So in theory when multiple sets of these figures sale for over...lets say $500 for argument sake...that becomes the recognized value for the figure. Regardless of our opinion it appears they are selling. Also these are MIB essentially advertised as case fresh, still in brown mailers, people will always pay more on the bay.

Actually alot of the toy price guide sites online use e-bay

Toy price guide sites are a load of bull as taking prices from Ebay alone does not make it a fair market price.

So in theory when multiple sets of these figures sale for over...lets say $500 for argument sake...that becomes the recognized value for the figure

Somebody should tell these sites how to work out averages. :D

I will always expect to pay less on Ebay. Their is a Sucker born every minute though.

Wow, I picked up just Han back when these came out. Thats crazy. Ebay *shakes head*.

Back