1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

I am so glad I was able to get a set at SDCC. It is a great looking set.

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

Wow for that price you could 2 dewbacks and sandtroopers to boot. That bidder really wanted it.

He must be single . :D

Market value and "actual worth" are two different things... while people may pay crazy prices; the quality of these pieces is not in the $900+ range :lol

I understand, but we are talking about collectibles, and sometimes the quality doesn't determine the value, in the other hand the high demand for this figures and the few offers out there it is what in fact will establish the price/value

I definitely agree... just putting in that qualifier.

Although I'm gonna guess that a number of these will pop up on eBay due to the high price and then we'll probably see a drop off. But; I'd still be surprised to find it at retail again after a crazy increase like this.

Saw one of these at a Toy Show for $200. Would've bought it, but Luke's eyeball's were off-centered.

the figures are nowhere near that range.
im happy i sold mine for there original value when i bought them,but man....lol

Har har they are all starting to turn up now at those prices.

Capitalism

Is

great.

Wonder if the losing bidders from the other auctions will buy them.

Have they SEEN those head sculpts?

For the price paid you may as well commission Hot toys to do a personal headsculpt for you.

Last edited:

When I first got this set, My Hans' eyes were both going in opposite directons. They sent me a new one, and I used that jacked up one and got him customized.....got a free Han Head out of it....

Re: Sideshow 1/6 Luke an Han stormtrooper discuise?

I've seen some people on boards selling them for around 200 or so. I think I picked my up new for like 180 or something when they came out. I'm sure some people are selling them much higher than 200, question is are they selling?

Actually these just spiked up ridiculously on eBay; with one selling for over $800 :google

Don't know what's going on... but something is definitely in the water :lol Luke and Han on eBay

I think they're spiking because of all the attention here. :lol

Since I got mine professionally repainted, I should throw them on for $10,000 and see what happens..........LOL (that joke never gets old)

Well here we goes fellas They are selling for silly money because I paid nearly £200 when I paid for them over a year ago.
I have changed the bodys to Hot Toys TT to do the height thing.
The paint apes were quite good, no cross eyes etc. Best ANH Mark hamil sculpt in my eyes. Need some funds to complete my Pred team and was gonna stick them up for sale but didnt want to be too greedy but my hobby has to be self funding.

Back