1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Luke an Han stormtrooper discuise?

Since I got mine professionally repainted, I should throw them on for $10,000 and see what happens..........LOL (that joke never gets old)

wow, mind posting a pic? The two I got were painted rather nicely and the eyes looked good. I did wish SS would have got their height right though.

My Han and Luke just wish they would hurry with Chewie.
Might change my mind about selling these guys if I could get a decent wookie.

Head sculpts and paint looks terrible on these 2. I would buy them to make stormtroopers.

ohhh Dakkka dakkka dakka .. this one is coming down in flames. :rotfl

Well they shot from going about $300 to going over $800. People with christmas money thats all. :D

Good luck Moneybat if you can get somebody to buy one for £500 in the UK.

Last edited:

Interesting.

I like that SS tried expressions but they came off as a bit goofy.

A bit?
Cross-Eyed-Jack-Black-58482.jpg

Before our terminator hot toys fan insulted my judgement this thread was ok. Yes Pilgrim you might be right I can see that happening but if every one sells at £500 what choice you got, cant find any below that or its £500 with best offer.
And for the hot toys fans here please remember these are sideshow sculpts from a film made in 1977 if my memory serves me correctly.
Han does look like hes been Tangoed but I can live with that.
Thanks for the helpfull responses. Have a great weekend.

Last edited:

I honestly think that's flash in the pan those prices. As I said before Ebay is a not a judge of the market here.

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

Threads merged...

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

It is, you just read it to post it.:)
No Likey, No lightey.

Are things going back to normality?

$455 Set

Still seems overpriced though. :D

These are the best sculpts of Luke and Han out there, so I'm not surprised. I tried to buy a second set just for the heads, but it was too expensive.

These are the best sculpts of Luke and Han out there, so I'm not surprised. I tried to buy a second set just for the heads, but it was too expensive.

I know now why you cry.

Ski

Sideshow Han Solo and Luke Stormtrooper set 2009

I need advice on what the Han Solo and Luke Stormtrooper Disguise set is worth. I was offered one in reasonable condition for £250. That seems a bit steep to me, but I guess it was only limited to 2000, or at least that is what Sideshow wants us to think. There is no proof that it is truly limited to 2000 as there don't issue certificates.
It is also very unlikely a similar set will be issued anytime soon.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 297
Re: Sideshow Han Solo and Luke Stormtrooper set 2009

these sets sell well on ebay I`ve seen some of them go off for about 450+
Why are they so desirable? The paint apps are poor and Luke is the same height as Han Solo. Is it worth £250 for this or shall I wait for a future release?

Re: Sideshow Han Solo and Luke Stormtrooper set 2009

Why are they so desirable? The paint apps are poor and Luke is the same height as Han Solo. Is it worth £250 for this or shall I wait for a future release?

It's worth 250 if you would rather have it than 250, basically. As far as waiting for a future release, the way Star Wars seems to be drying up lately, I'm thinking you'll be waiting a very long time. You could also use the extra head from the Han Hoth figure to update the Han Stormie, I suppose. Not sure about Luke though, his hairstyle is awfully "1977 specific" :)

Back