1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think there will be any chance that he may come with two portraits (1 helmeted and 1 not), like this photo indicated.
View attachment 145264
I'm not positive there is a sculpt inside that helmet. Could just be a plastic insert like you see with Hot Toys' Batman mouth pieces. That thing in the bottom right looks a bit like a charbroiled Jar Jar sculpt.

I'm not positive there is a sculpt inside that helmet. Could just be a plastic insert like you see with Hot Toys' Batman mouth pieces. That thing in the bottom right looks a bit like a charbroiled Jar Jar sculpt.

even so, theres still no head on the figure :lol

that tray layout indicates at least 1 additional head

It will be interesting to see how the licensing costs affect other SW lines like PF or the McQuarrie statues. Fun times ahead.

Oh, and here's something else that's new. I just heard a new term today on the radio. Fellow says, we've go something now called the 'rat race.' Did you ever hear that one? It sure describes my life. I'm involved with something now called commuting. I drive into the city for work all day, and then turn right around and drive all the way back. And the highway is crowded with other rats doing the same thing!

That's what they call progress.:lol

agreed but that still doesnt explain the extra cutout in the tray

This is probably just how they pack the prototype for traveling to and from cons. Easier for them to bring an extra head and helmet for different quick display options than futz around with it and possibly break something while at a show.

This is probably just how they pack the prototype for traveling to and from cons. Easier for them to bring an extra head and helmet for different quick display options than futz around with it and possibly break something while at a show.

makes sense, I just assumed they were mocking up the packaging layout

Fiend you have been around since 2011 you will be missed my man, what if SS makes a Crimson Ghost would that bring you back? :monkey3
Or maybe a 20 something Glenn Danzig with a devilock? Oh yeah. :rock

Nah, when I'm eventually through with HT Ill still stick around. Id miss my friends and all the crazy personalities too much. I've tried other forums and there is NO place like Sideshow Freaks.

I collect WWII figures as well but those forums get like 3 posts a month. :lol

Last edited:
For sure. Although, there are plenty of people who still can't wait for a $400 Vader.

If it looks like they shrunk Vader from the movie down to 1/6, I'll pay $400 for it.

Wait... can HT or SSC read this?:slap

And... isn't this thread supposed to be ignored so it can die?:lol

I jumped into preodering the figure without much thinking.

Slowing I am awakening to the harsh reality of $240 for this figure and this being the new norm....:(

I jumped into preodering the figure without much thinking.

Slowing I am awakening to the harsh reality of $240 for this figure and this being the new norm....:(

I ordered it too, on the off chance that low sales cause it to sell out. I don't want to miss out, and I'm sure as hell not going to pay more than $240 for it later.

My plan is to cancel and re-order when I have more points to use.

Back