MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Now we're rockin' guys!

MAD MAX - ROAD WARRIOR Version Sculpt Commission List:

1. Wor-Gar
2. Billy B
3. Mudshark
4. Rawrington
5. Les Walker
6. Galactiboy
7. drjedisith
8. superado
9. Evilface
10. Gruff Old Bear
11. Migwit
12. sladesuperagent
13. kl241
14. Randy of AFTimes
15. Fistfulmetal
16. Darkartist

The Mighty WEZ Sculpt

1. Wor-Gar
2. Evilface
3. Rawrington
4. Les Walker
5. Gruff Old Bear
6. Billy B
7. Darkartist

I think this may become a reality sooner than you all think, so please let me know about the Wez as well.

BTW, not bad support in just two days! Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Oh you can certainly count me in for the both of them. :rock

Parts will be a pain, but can be done eventually...

"Just walk away..." :D

Just speaking of that one... I think I will make a Humungus. Badass character.

"Just walk away..." :D

Just speaking of that one... I think I will make a Humungus. Badass character.

Got to have Humungus too. That's the 3rd KEY figure I want.

And not a hard sculpt either, right? Hockey mask with a nasty head in back.

The muscular body that guy on ebay uses for his Conans would be perfect.

Got to have Humungus too. That's the 3rd KEY figure I want.

And not a hard sculpt either, right? Hockey mask with a nasty head in back.

The muscular body that guy on ebay uses for his Conans would be perfect.

Exactly! Thinking about it just now... It's crazy how easy a custom it would be. :lol

Exactly! Thinking about it just now... It's crazy how easy a custom it would be. :lol

Yep. If you had the sculpt, and that muscle body, then all that's left is sandals, a speedo and that leather strap thing on his chest. And his silver pistol -- which I think is that same type gun that comes with HT Terminator.

Oh, and an old microphone! :lol I am gravely diappointed.

This is sounding very interesting... I'm not fully committed yet until I see what it looks like, but please put me down for now, contingent on the final product.

Thanks!!

Yep. If you had the sculpt, and that muscle body, then all that's left is sandals, a speedo and that leather strap thing on his chest. And his silver pistol -- which I think is that same type gun that comes with HT Terminator.

Oh, and an old microphone! :lol I am gravely disappointed!

"You pup-py!" Hey, how come my name's not on that Wez list, hmm? As long as we're going ahead with lists for other characters, please count me in for any/all of them from now on. The Lord Humungus is also right at the top of my wants list. Thanks for adding my name to the list Max list before, btw. This is really starting to heat up now that so many people are getting involved. Max, the Mighty Wez and the "Ayatola of Rock n' Rolla" will be a great core of figures to start with. The Gyro Captain would be a cool character, too.

Btw, is anyone interested in a Dog figure to go with their RW? I have a 1:6 resin "Dog" from an old RW garage kit I was planning to use. I don't recast, but I've been thinking of resculpting a new version of him, so I just wondered if anyone else is interested.

Last edited:

"You pup-py!" Hey, how come my name's not on that Wez list, hmm? And as long as we're going ahead with lists for other characters, you can pretty much count me in for any/all of them from now on! The Lord Humungus (I've said repeatedly) is also right at the top of my list!!!
:taz

Max, the Mighty Wez and the "Ayatola of Rock n' Rolla" will be a great core of figures to start with, and I think the Gyro Captain would be an essential character, too.

I totally agree on Humungus, but hopefully with Max and Wez we're just getting started.

All right, Puppies...

NEWS of the DAY:

SPENSER is interested in sculpting the RW Max AND Wez!!!

How about that for progress? These figures will soon begin to become a reality. Spenser's got two projects he's finishing up right now but I'm sure he'll chime in soon and let everyone know a projected timeframe and the estimated cost of the sculpt. Those of you who were on the BOND Villain commission have some idea around about what the deal will mostly likely be.

Here's the list so far of those INTERESTED:

MAD MAX - ROAD WARRIOR Version Sculpt Commission List:

1. Wor-Gar
2. Billy B
3. Mudshark
4. Rawrington
5. Les Walker
6. Galactiboy
7. drjedisith
8. superado
9. Evilface
10. Gruff Old Bear
11. Migwit
12. sladesuperagent
13. kl241
14. Randy of AFTimes
15. Fistfulmetal
16. Darkartist
17. Reinhardt (pending sculpt)

The Mighty WEZ Sculpt

1. Wor-Gar
2. Evilface
3. Rawrington
4. Les Walker
5. Gruff Old Bear
6. Billy B
7. Darkartist
8. Mudshark

Oh, and an old microphone! :lol I am gravely diappointed.

I think Humungus wore tan tennis type shoes. His gun was a .357 or .44 mag revolver with scope.

Man, that really was quick! Baddabing-baddaboom, we're in business! A hockey mask should be relatively easy to fabricate, and Humungus doesn't even need a face, just the bloodshot eyes and the scar tissue on his noggin.

I think Humungus wore tan tennis type shoes. His gun was a .357 or .44 mag revolver with scope.

I believe it was a .44 mag, with like an 8" barrel. Don't remember what make it was but I'll check the DVD again later and see if I can find it in Jane's. He had it in like a presentation case with some military medals in it.

Well if all goes well with this round of sculpts (RW Max, then Wez) I'm sure Spenser would consider sculpting Humungus too. However, I guess everyone would need to decide if they want a fixed sculpt OR a separate head + hockey mask.

But first things first; eager to move ahead with Max and Wez. The clothing bits now become essential. For the most part it would seem that Max is pretty well covered by Billy B (pending any new outfit material).

The real question is Wez's outfit. This one was always a bit of a trick. The basic outfit (chaps and waist band thing) is fairly easy to make yourself...but it's the bits and gear (like the gauntlet crossbow) that are difficult and would require some serious customizing to get it right.

Please post any suggestions...

Well, if we are up for a Humungus, I took some grabs. Body needs to be right and articulated.

The gun box would be nice. It does look like the Dirty Harry 44. The skulll n crossbones metal is also on some of the gangs cars, you can see if on the sail panel of the red Falcon that gets crushed by the semi.

humungus1.jpg

humungus2.jpg

humungus3.jpg

humungus4.jpg

humungus5.jpg

humungus6.jpg

humungus7.jpg

humungus8.jpg

humungus9.jpg

Also a bit of trivia, in very early drafts of Road Warrior, Humungus spot was supposed to be a burned up Goose from the first film. Also why alot of the gang and their vehicles are dressed like officers.

Maybe using the metal hockey mask from the Friday the 13th keychain given out at Spooktacular could be an option to use?

Cool grabs EF!

I don't know why I thought Humungus' gun was silver. But he would be a great figure to have, along with Wez on chain.

Also a bit of trivia, in very early drafts of Road Warrior, Humungus spot was supposed to be a burned up Goose from the first film. Also why alot of the gang and their vehicles are dressed like officers.

That's fascinating, and makes a lot of sense.
Where'd you find that out?
Is there a book, website or special edition dvd with this kind of behind the scenes info?

Thanks for the trivia.

Back