MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Reposting to top of page:

here's some shots of the raw sculpt, I'm casting one up now so I'll post pictures of the casting, and possibly a painted one later.

roadmax1.jpg

Just to clarify, the LIST is still open...so sign up if you want in! There is no limit at this time.

Here's the list so far of those INTERESTED:

MAD MAX - ROAD WARRIOR Version Sculpt Commission List:

1. Wor-Gar
2. Billy B
3. Mudshark
4. Rawrington
5. Les Walker
6. Galactiboy
7. drjedisith
8. superado
9. Evilface
10. Gruff Old Bear
11. Migwit
12. sladesuperagent
13. kl241
14. Randy of AFTimes
15. Fistfulmetal
16. Darkartist
17. Reinhardt (pending sculpt)
18. Ironman1188

The Mighty WEZ Sculpt

1. Wor-Gar
2. Evilface
3. Rawrington
4. Les Walker
5. Gruff Old Bear
6. Billy B
7. Darkartist
8. Mudshark
9. Ironman1188

If you don't see your name and want in, just post.

Please chime in with your support or comments on the sculpt. I know we're moving fast here, but let's know who's still in.

here's some shots of the raw sculpt, I'm casting one up now so I'll post pictures of the casting, and possibly a painted one later.

roadmax1.jpg

NICE work. That profile is pretty damn close to Mel and the hair is dead on.

oh hell yes , sign me up for a max !!!!!! :rock

Good gravy, you can't sleep and you get up and sculpt THIS?!? Gee, when I can't sleep I usually just watch too much tv and eat Hot Pockets... :lol

That sculpt is wonderful! I am a happy, happy lady!! :chew

oh hell yes , sign me up for a max !!!!!! :rock

1. Wor-Gar
2. Billy B
3. Mudshark
4. Rawrington
5. Les Walker
6. Galactiboy
7. drjedisith
8. superado
9. Evilface
10. Gruff Old Bear
11. Migwit
12. sladesuperagent
13. kl241
14. Randy of AFTimes
15. Fistfulmetal
16. Darkartist
18. Ironman1188
19. Barryo

Wow! Add me in for a Max sculpt!

1. Wor-Gar
2. Billy B
3. Mudshark
4. Rawrington
5. Les Walker
6. Galactiboy
7. drjedisith
8. superado
9. Evilface
10. Gruff Old Bear
11. Migwit
12. sladesuperagent
13. kl241
14. Randy of AFTimes
15. Fistfulmetal
16. Darkartist
18. Ironman1188
19. Barryo
20. Cryoguns

Man, that really was quick! I'm so glad this project is moving forward at last. Looks like we'll have ourselves some great RW figures in the very near future. I sure hope Billy will be able to provide some nice leather garments for us, too. :cool: :rock

1. Wor-Gar
2. Billy B
3. Mudshark
4. Rawrington
5. Les Walker
6. Galactiboy
7. drjedisith
8. superado
9. Evilface
10. Gruff Old Bear
11. Migwit
12. sladesuperagent
13. kl241
14. Randy of AFTimes
15. Fistfulmetal
16. Darkartist
18. Ironman1188
19. Barryo
20. Cryoguns

Sing me in for one head of Mel.
Thanks
Damian

la la la la la la ...........put damien on the list. :D

1. Wor-Gar
2. Billy B
3. Mudshark
4. Rawrington
5. Les Walker
6. Galactiboy
7. drjedisith
8. superado
9. Evilface
10. Gruff Old Bear
11. Migwit
12. sladesuperagent
13. kl241
14. Randy of AFTimes
15. Fistfulmetal
16. Darkartist
18. Ironman1188
19. Barryo
20. Cryoguns
21. Damian

WORD OF WARNING:

Keep in minds guys, in an effort to avoid evil recasters for Spenser's sake, he will have ultimate power when it comes to deciding who may order a sculpt from him. I've seen this practice in other custom threads. Posters with very low feedback may be considered a risk if they're not well known here. So please keep that in mind.

I can offer references on other boards, but I'm still relatively new to Sideshow Freaks. But definitely not a recaster (not brave enough to mess with resin casting yet)

I can offer references on other boards, but I'm still relatively new to Sideshow Freaks. But definitely not a recaster (not brave enough to mess with resin casting yet)

No problem, you just may need to PM Spenser directly, he may know you from other boards. But wait to contact him until he makes the sculpt available for sale.

BTW, this wasn't directed at you. Just a general note for all, and for Spenser.

Keep in minds guys, in an effort to avoid evil recasters for Spenser's sake, he will have ultimate power when it comes to deciding who may order a sculpt from him. I've seen this practice in other custom threads. Posters with very low feedback may be considered a risk if they're not well known here. So please keep that in mind.

yikes.............i have no feedback.......i dont deal on this board or any other for that fact and im a quiet kinda guy anyway. just here for custom tips really with a few silly and drunken posts along the way. and the only recasting i do is when im fishing :D

I will speak on Damian's behalf. He is by far, one of the best customers I have ever had, and he has been one of mine for years now.
He is honest, trustworthy and the most patient of people. I owe him much and do lots of work for him.
I wouldn't dare speak out like this for all you nuts! (I kid! :D) but seriously, Damian is O.K.! I just didn't want him to suffer lack of access due to a low post count here.
Trust him Steven, and if you would, let him get any heads from you.

Thanks,
Les

yikes.............i have no feedback.......i dont deal on this board or any other for that fact and im a quiet kinda guy anyway. just here for custom tips really with a few silly and drunken posts along the way. and the only recasting i do is when im fishing :D

Well if it makes you feel better, I like you Barryo :rock Anyone with an affinity for skull faced characters is cool in my book :rock

This may sound like a dumb question, but is "feedback" equal to the number of posts a person has, or is there something I've been missing here? :confused:

Back