MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

This may sound like a dumb question, but is "feedback" equal to the number of posts a person has, or is there something I've been missing here? :confused:

No feedback, is the number of positive transactions you have had on the board... in the commerce section there is a feedback thread which is updated by Pixeltwin.

I got in one of my material samples and it work great but it's the wet looking type. Would be perfect for a catsuit, but not right for Max. I've got another set of samples shipping from another company that may have what we are looking for. I'll let you know as soon as they come in.

Spenser, that is a fantastic looking sculpt! Can't wait to see the finished version.

It's great to see this really pulling together!

BillyB

Man, that really was quick! I'm so glad this project is moving forward at last. Looks like we'll have ourselves some great RW figures in the very near future. I sure hope Billy will be able to provide some nice leather garments for us, too. :cool: :rock

Well if it makes you feel better, I like you Barryo :rock Anyone with an affinity for skull faced characters is cool in my book :rock

:rock:rock...........thanks GB...........im still waiting on a few things for my redskull project.

Is it possible to get on a list for just the clothes and accessories? I already have a MM Mel head I'm happy with, just need the other parts to finish my figure.

I'm getting the Max head and I would love to get on a list for BillyB's costume. That sounds like a great idea!! :joy

Nice work Spenser ! You did that because you couldn't sleep ? Amazing man ! I can't wait to see your final cast. I may add myself to the ever growing line who would like one of these.

Nice work Spenser ! You did that because you couldn't sleep ? Amazing man ! I can't wait to see your final cast. I may add myself to the ever growing line who would like one of these.

May? OK, let me know.

Hopefully Spenser will post the casting soon.

here's some shots of the raw sculpt, I'm casting one up now so I'll post pictures of the casting, and possibly a painted one later.

roadmax1.jpg

Wor-Gar, you've got me all a-twitter, hoping for some further sculpting/casting pics!! This thing is gonna shake, rattle and roll!

Max Rockatansky will soon be in the house!! :monkey5

Update from Spenser:

He's planning on painting up his Max sculpt tomorrow and hopes to have pictures up of the painted and unpainted sculpt soon.

It's coming...

roadmax1.jpg

Same here! This is something I would love to add in my collection.

You want in? :D

MAD MAX - ROAD WARRIOR Version Sculpt Commission List:

1. Wor-Gar
2. Billy B
3. Mudshark
4. Rawrington
5. Les Walker
6. Galactiboy
7. drjedisith
8. superado
9. Evilface
10. Gruff Old Bear
11. Migwit
12. sladesuperagent
13. kl241
14. Randy of AFTimes
15. Fistfulmetal
16. Darkartist
17. Reinhardt (pending sculpt)
18. Ironman1188
19. Barryo
20. Cryoguns
21. Damian

You want in? :D

MAD MAX - ROAD WARRIOR Version Sculpt Commission List:

1. Wor-Gar
2. Billy B
3. Mudshark
4. Rawrington
5. Les Walker
6. Galactiboy
7. drjedisith
8. superado
9. Evilface
10. Gruff Old Bear
11. Migwit
12. sladesuperagent
13. kl241
14. Randy of AFTimes
15. Fistfulmetal
16. Darkartist
17. Reinhardt (pending sculpt)
18. Ironman1188
19. Barryo
20. Cryoguns

What is the going rate on a non painted and painted one?

What is the going rate on a non painted and painted one?

Don't know yet. Spenser will chime in with all the details once he posts the finished pics. The list above is just to keep track of those "interested" to get the project going. All sculpt orders will go directly through Spenser when he's ready.

After this Mad Max RW project, we will move on to WEZ!

Sounds like fun, right? :naughty

"The tanks are full, O Mighty WEZ!!!" :monkey4

:D

I'm eager to build my Max and all, but personally I can't wait for WEZ! That's a figure I never thought I'd ever really have. Can't wait to see some of the first mock-ups of him. I know it's months down the line but still...

"You can run but you can't hide. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

:D

I'm eager to build my Max and all, but personally I can't wait for WEZ! That's a figure I never thought I'd ever really have. Can't wait to see some of the first mock-ups of him. I know it's months down the line but still...

"You can run but you can't hide. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I hear ya! Some nice model kits have been made, but nothing like this before. I'm sure Spenser will nail the Vernon Wells sculpt for us and we'll be chompin' at the bit while everything comes together, but by the end of the year we'll all have some new grails to add to our collections. Yet another reason I'm so glad I joined this board last year!!! :cool:

Back