MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Just wanted to let you know that I think I have a source for the faux leather.
Received a great sample yesterday. Going to test it on the sewing machine tomorrow night. If it works, I'll order some up and put an outfit together for everyone to look at. Getting close!!!

BillyB

This board really has been amazing for getting figures I never thought I'd see made!

Just wanted to let you know that I think I have a source for the faux leather.
Received a great sample yesterday. Going to test it on the sewing machine tomorrow night. If it works, I'll order some up and put an outfit together for everyone to look at. Getting close!!!

BillyB

Great news!!

Here’s a few painted Max shots, I took some with a lamp and some in natural light. I did a quick shirt and paints to give a better effect.

melmaxpainted1.jpg

melmaxpainted2.jpg

looks great.............add some dirtied leathers and make him desert worn and he will be awesome......:rock

Very cool sculpt, S!

When painted and Mel's baby blues pop, it really comes to life. Well done.

General info for RW Mad Max head:

The heads will ship first come first served in the order you paid.

Pay pal [email protected]... this is a different Pay Pal ID than before, this is so I can try and keep these separate and not overlook anyone.

Please put exactly what you ordered and what your Sideshow forum name is, this is very important! All overseas orders add $5 thanks!

unpainted head:

$45

Painted:

$57.50

Painted with real hair (5 only!):

$75... I will only be doing 5 of these so a list will be made of the first five posters (Not payers but posters to this thread.) say they would like a real hair version are it. After the list of all five are done I'll take payment, If only 2 or three guys want a real hair version then the cut off date will be 5/14/08. No upgrades later if a paint head is purchased, Sorry.

maxpainthair.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Real hair for Wor Gar! (I'm reserving it for him b/c he's not here now). He will chime in shortly I'm sure but please hold one for him if he wants one.

Last edited:
Back