MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

i would like a painted sculpted version as well. & again.....great job !!!

GREAT sculpt !!

I'll take an unpainted head - paypal has already been sent

THANKS !!

Last edited:

MAD MAX - ROAD WARRIOR Version Sculpt Commission List:

1. Wor-Gar
2. Billy B
3. Mudshark
4. Rawrington
5. Les Walker
6. Galactiboy
7. drjedisith
8. superado
9. Evilface
10. Gruff Old Bear
11. Migwit
12. sladesuperagent
13. kl241
14. Randy of AFTimes
15. Fistfulmetal
16. Darkartist
17. Reinhardt (pending sculpt)
18. Ironman1188
19. Barryo
20. Cryoguns
21. Damian

General info for RW Mad Max head:

The heads will ship first come first served in the order you paid.

Pay pal [email protected]... this is a different Pay Pal ID than before, this is so I can try and keep these separate and not overlook anyone.

Please put exactly what you ordered and what your Sideshow forum name is, this is very important!

unpainted head:

$45

Painted:

$57.50

Painted with real hair (5 only!):

$75... I will only be doing 5 of these so a list will be made of the first five posters (Not payers but posters to this thread.) say they would like a real hair version are it. After the list of all five are done I'll take payment, If only 2 or three guys want a real hair version then the cut off date will be 5/14/08. No upgrades later if a paint head is purchased, Sorry.

maxpainthair.jpg

Thanks!

For me, I'll be taking one regular unpainted sculpt, please. PayPal coming.

Thanks to Pjam for mentioning to hold a place for me on the "Real hair" sculpt, but I've decided to go with consistency in my display and will go for a "hard hair" head. :)

Last edited:

Real hair list so far...two openings left the cut off is 12:00 pm 5/14

Rawrington
Migwit

Thanks to those who paid!

Last edited:

Sorry Spenser, I really hate having to miss out on this special offer, but my payment for a regular unpainted sculpt is on the way. Thank you for understanding. :eek: :bow

Last edited:

Bumping this...puppy.

Hopefully everyone who was "interested" has seen that the sculpt is now offered.

I can't wait to start seeing everyone's custom Max coming together. If anyone is building their Max, please post progress shots of it coming together.

And soon, hopefully, WEZ will be on his way...

Bumping this...puppy.

Hopefully everyone who was "interested" has seen that the sculpt is now offered.

I can't wait to start seeing everyone's custom Max coming together. If anyone is building their Max, please post progress shots of it coming together.

And soon, hopefully, WEZ will be on his way...

is billy and someone else still working on the bits and pieces as a kit to build max? or was i mistaken?

is billy and someone else still working on the bits and pieces as a kit to build max? or was i mistaken?

I'm almost at a complete loss of where I will get parts to make this figure, but I will try to figure it out. :lol

Last time Billy posted, he did say he was working with some new material for an outfit. He also sells a complete gear kit for Max which is great!

PM him for details, but I'm sure he'll post here soon with an update.

I hope Billy has good news for us regarding the new material. I think the costume will be the main holdup for most people. With Spenser's head sculpt and Billy's accessory kit we're half-way there already. Just need a body, some nice boots, maybe a few small odds & ends and, (ahem) the "puppy"... Max's Dog! :D

Finished off my Max way quicker than I thought I would. Outfit is real leather. I'm trying to come up with somthing to make the arm look better...
ebaymax.jpg

ebaymax2.jpg

man you did a great job on him spense..............i cant wait to get mine together as well. :rock

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!! First class job on the costume Spenser! And I feel even worse now (if that's possible) seeing the real hair Max noggin on your finished figure! :monkey2

Having the regular version will still :rock:rock:rock though, and I can't wait for it to get here! :banana

Question: Did you do all the tailoring of the leathers by yourself?

OK, Spenser, I've paid for the 'real' hair head, just let me know how much more I need to send for you to send me THAT Max!! I love it!!!! :lol :banana

Said it before, say it again...

Your Mom is a genius, S. :D

Thanks guys!

and yep, good old mom did the jacket and pants for me and I did the rest.

you guy can pay whenever you want. A few heads are going out tomorrow.

Thanks...

Back