MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

BUMPED!

"You dare to defy me.... you puppy." :lol

Anxiously awaiting my RW head and wondering if that material Billy was getting turned out to be the right stuff. I hope we'll be able to get the costume issue worked out pretty soon or poor ol' Max'll have to go nekkid. :monkey4

Spenser, your Mad Max is amazing. The real leather is an awesome touch, and real hair really brings out the sculpt.

Unfortunately, with all the Dark Knight stuff coming out, I just can't get the Mad Max now. Can you take me off the list? I'll contact you later if things get easier for me.

Thanks.

Man, found this 3 pages back. Seems people have been focused on the Indy movie and the HT Dark Knight figure announcement.

But I'm gonna keep hope alive here...

Eager to see pics when people receive their Spenser sculpt.

Also, Spenser, if you're checking in, is the Mighty Wez still on your work table as a project?

Help keep the Road Warrior alive.

Still waiting to hear something from Billy, too. Since we haven't heard anything for a while, I take that as a sign he'll have some good news for us when he does check in. Maybe he'll even have a complete outfit made up, that we can order soon!
:banana :banana :banana

bump - too far back!!! :D
any progress on the kits, bits, and clothes? and has anyone received their max heads yet????

I sent out a painted one the other day. I'll be sending out all the unpainted ones today. And I'll be doing the other painted ones tomorrow.

As for Wez at this point I’m not sure, Only 5 or 6 Max heads where ordered out of 21 on the list.

Not that I mind, people have the right to change their mind, I just have other pressing projects I need to get to.

So, Wez....We shall see.

I sent out a painted one the other day. I'll be sending out all the unpainted ones today. And I'll be doing the other painted ones tomorrow.

As for Wez at this point I’m not sure, Only 5 or 6 Max heads where ordered out of 21 on the list.

Not that I mind, people have the right to change their mind, I just have other pressing projects I need to get to.

So, Wez....We shall see.

Only 5 or 6 out of 21? Well that sucks... but it may just be due to people's attention being drawn elsewhere for the moment. Interest should pick up once the costuming issue is solved and we have everything needed to build a complete figure... then people ought to be back for their Max heads.

So, Wez....We shall see.

thanks for the reply spenser.......im still quite jazzed about this figure. but mudshark might be right about a few other distractions at the moment.

Only 5 or 6 out of 21? Well that sucks... but it may just be due to people's attention being drawn elsewhere for the moment. Interest should pick up once the costuming issue is solved and we have everything needed to build a complete figure... then people ought to be back for their Max heads.

Yeah, I would agree. Sucks that only a few came through, sorry Spenser. The excitement and interest seemed genuine. But I do believe that once people can see the whole figure take shape that will get their interest back in the game.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Wez, but I do understand. Although he would be one-of-a-kind sculpt not available anywhere else, whereas there are lots of Max sculpts out there to choose from, so you might have a better trunout with him, especially for those who already have a Max figure.

Looks like there are at least a few of us here who are seriously down for a Wez sculpt, but that isn't going to be nearly enough to make it worthwhile, I'm afraid. I do hope people will be back soon to pick up their RW heads, so that Spenser won't feel his time and effort have been in vain. Let's go, guys... come an' get some!

I'm still interested, but I was waiting to hear about the outfit from Billy. I don't need another head to just sit on the shelf and thought this was more of group effort to make a complete figure. I'm also #12, so I figured I'd be waiting like the SS Batman.

I'm not going to pretend to speak for everyone who didn't get a Max sculpt, but it honestly came down to being an unexpected price. I really wasn't expecting above $30 shipped for an unpainted sculpt, and $45 for the unpainted one put it out of my price range.

I'll offer my apologies - I should have asked for a ballpark price before expressing interest in being added.

The prices were a bit high, but sometimes you just pay up to get what you want.

Sorry to say, I'm one of the slackers.

Just got back to the boards to check on the project and say it was much farther ahead than I thought.

Due to 1/1 life, I won' be able to see about picking up a head for at least a week or more.

My apologies.

Back