MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Spenser, I don't know how to say it but, I went away for two weeks and completely forgot about checking this thread when I came back! I have sent you a PayPal for an unpainted head, I understand if you want to wait for a few of the others who've spoken up before you cast another batch, and...thanks for keeping at this! (The hair version is cool...one day, one of your sculpts, I'm going to jump on this bandwagon!)

:whip

I can't wait to see my "real hair" Max!! The pics are awesome and I know it will look even better in person!! :peace

nice bump migwit.......i was thinking the same thing today & almost pm'd spenser but was gonna give it a tad more time.

Hey Guys... NO not much longer. I lost a week having to help my wife pack up her class room, she’s moving to a new high school and of course I had to marry a science teacher. I packed 87 boxes of book and lab equipment that all belongs to her (paid for by her) and not the school district.

I’ll be sending more this week.

Also would everyone who has received the Max head please just post a “got it” so I’ll know. Thanks!

Wor –Gar your’s went out to Les, did he get it?

Next out:
S Justiniani
b hamilton

Hey Guys... NO not much longer. I lost a week having to help my wife pack up her class room, she’s moving to a new high school and of course I had to marry a science teacher. I packed 87 boxes of book and lab equipment that all belongs to her (paid for by her) and not the school district.

I’ll be sending more this week.

Also would everyone who has received the Max head please just post a “got it” so I’ll know. Thanks!

Wor –Gar your’s went out to Les, did he get it?

Next out:
S Justiniani
b hamilton

Got it! Thanks Spenser! S. Justiniani

Last edited:

haven't received as of yet spenser,
b hamilton

I was in for an unpainted head - I know that shipping to Europe takes some time

just wanted to know if it has already been sent out ?

Thanks !

okieh 2

Hey, Spenser, also wanted to check status (I paid for a "real hair" version; maybe these are still in production). Thanks and really looking forward to this!! :peace

received today.........thanks spenser. now......how are the outfits coming along?? anyone????:confused:

My Max head came today!!!!

spencemax1.jpg

spencemax2.jpg

spencemax3.jpg

spencemax4.jpg

spencemax5.jpg

spencemax6.jpg

spencemax7.jpg

Looks pretty good. Will need to paint the body sections you can see the same flesh tone. And sculpt a little arm detail on his bare arm.

Don't like the head or the hair, but the rest is hands down the best Road Warrior custom I've seen.

Back