MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Spenser, thanks for the update on my Max head!! I know it will look super!!! :banana

That's a great site for buckles Spencer! I wish this would have come up earlier in the thread when I started up the kits.
Do you know what size buckle would work the best for the holster and leg brace straps?

BillyB

I'm interested too, I have no idea where to start with this type of thing !

Does anyone have any good photos of the boots ? I'm looking for pictures of how the strapping is at the bottom of the boots.

I've had these pix in my Max reference folder for a while. I think they are accurate.

Yea, it's just a strap that runs around the bottom. And then there is a decorative boot strap that runs over, under and behind the boot heel with studs on it.

Thanks for those photos Mike ! They will be very helpful ! :)

Thanks again EVILFACE ! You Guys know your stuff !

Hey guys, Just to make sure, if you haven’t received you MMRW head let me know, Even if I said it was on the way go ahead an let me know. Thanks!

Yea, it's just a strap that runs around the bottom. And then there is a decorative boot strap that runs over, under and behind the boot heel with studs on it.

took this screengrab, hope it helps everyone :

bootstuds.jpg

Thanks EVILFACE . You may be able to help me here.

If you look at the picture, the bottom of the brace looks to be a U shaped piece of metal attached to the rest of the frame at the ankle. ( pivots on the ankle ) Does it look that way to you ? I can't seem to figure out what the bottom of it connects to.

Ever wondered how his binoculars attach to his belt ? Well I did for quite a while until I get my ass into gear and tried some screengrabs.

It seems that they were attached to the belt by some string or wire which slips nicely over a brass hook.

binocularbrasshook.jpg

Great pics, guys! I had never noticed those small details before.

Ever wondered how his binoculars attach to his belt ? Well I did for quite a while until I get my ass into gear and tried some screengrabs.

It seems that they were attached to the belt by some string or wire which slips nicely over a brass hook.

binocularbrasshook.jpg

Yea. I have a metal hook on mine I'll post a pic later.

Back