Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

I am also looking for easier ways of making these items so that I can make pricing adjustments to ease the cost burden. Ofcourse if i can...

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

heres mine done i love this figure thanks again for the awsome parts

That's a great setup, did you need to do anything to the shirt?

Thanks my man I added snaps to the shirt instead of the Velcro and I very lightly sanded it that's it and that's for the comments I love it

Just to give me an idea, how many of you guys are going to want the untensioned bow for the backpack? The new bow will be the same look and size as the old one but straight (slight curve) making it fit better in the backpack. I'm seeing if I should make more of one or the other. Thanks...:wave

Awesome Joel, mike! :rock

Just to give me an idea, how many of you guys are going to want the untensioned bow for the backpack? The new bow will be the same look and size as the old one but straight (slight curve) making it fit better in the backpack. I'm seeing if I should make more of one or the other. Thanks...:wave

I'd like an untensioned bow. :)

How much will that bow cost ? I bought the first one and I'm gonna get one for Ellie also .

How much will that bow cost ? I bought the first one and I'm gonna get one for Ellie also .

I thought I would chop $15 off the bow if you already purchased from me. So it will cost $45 normally but for those who have already purchased the curved bow it will be $30.

About Ellie. Ellie has a slightly different bow. It is a little smaller and lighter colored than Joels. I will be making up Ellie's bow also so please wait for that update.

I thought I would chop $15 off the bow if you already purchased from me. So it will cost $45 normally but for those who have already purchased the curved bow it will be $30.

About Ellie. Ellie has a slightly different bow. It is a little smaller and lighter colored than Joels. I will be making up Ellie's bow also so please wait for that update.

1zzpe9g.jpg

I'll let you know about the untensioned bow after I see a pic or two. Just curious how it will look on the pack. but that would be the one I would get since I already have your first bow.

I'll let you know about the untensioned bow after I see a pic or two. Just curious how it will look on the pack. but that would be the one I would get since I already have your first bow.

Once I complete the bow I will take a few pics of it in a backpack.

Thanks for the comments marf I like your joel as well my man.whats the new bow going to be I don't understand why are you making a new one what's the sufferance and is the first one not accurate I don't get it.

Back