Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

More

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

judging by the grainy pictures his hair looks better . cavil's superman reminds me of the superman of the 90's
6a00d83451793369e2014e89696510970d-500wi

I'm really digging the look of the long cape... it drapes very well.

Whats up with the photographer not getting the full frontal reveal? Dont tell me every time Supes is in front shot mode, homeboy had his camera facing down.

I like the Roman cape, it is a tad long though. And I'm fine with the loss of the trunks even though I've always loved them! I'm generally happy with what has been seen. I can't wait for this film! And the 2 sequels!

Whats up with the photographer not getting the full frontal reveal? Dont tell me every time Supes is in front shot mode, homeboy had his camera facing down.

Looks like the crew were going to great links to keep him covered.

Funny. There's a crew member wearing a Captain America shirt and in The Avengers photos there was a crew member wearing a Green Lantern shirt. :lol

I could go either way about the "S" on the Back, but i do feel the cape is too long, yes it does drape well but i would have prefered the shorter cape i think, no matter as long as it works on screen ill be happy.

oh and FYI...not all large spoilers on cars are useless, a lot of them are there for a reason and are functional :lecture

and no i am not talking about run of the mill civics with absurdly large wings on the back :lol

Considering Snyder did 300, they probably had a lot of long red capes left over so they used that to save cost:clap

I will say this now that I can see the suit better. The red trunks need to be there. To Much blue.

The one big blue slab does look a little odd - but I love the flowing cape and his physique, overall quite happy with what i'm seeing so far!

Back