Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

You misunderstand. I mean that if he hadn't left for superman, Last Stand wouldn't have been such a turd. Not to mention Cykes wouldn't have been killed off the play that dude in Superman returns.

X1 & X2 were great, the he left and it went in the crapper until First Class

That I agree with 100%. I would've loved to see how he'd have handled the Phoenix. :(

There's nothing wrong with being campy. For a superhero movie. People need to chill.

Camp the ____ out of it.

If Lois's Mind was erased, how does she come to terms of being Knocked Up? She must of been a wild girl.

v5g8k6.jpg

I can not get the damn Superman theme out of my head now....

Costume looks great imo. Can't wait for the teaser :yess:

Really hope we get to see Superman in a badass fight with a villain his equal.

Like this scene.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJvQsp8ROgg&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJvQsp8ROgg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Particularly 4:38 onwards. He's beaten and broken and still fights back.

Last edited:

I meant he was smart by using Donner's origin as a backstory. He also had the right idea to keep the iconic trappings such as the theme and imagery. Everything else is debatable.

Really?! I'm tired of posting my critiques of this film. It was a cashgrab with none of the heart or wonder of the first two Raimi films. Everything in the original's plot was handled better from the character motivation or emotional moments. In the new film, Uncle Ben's death had no impact on me, and Aunt May was a non-entity. Despite having less screentime, both characters had a far greater impression on me in the original.

And the villain trying to turn everyone into lizard people?! Give me a ____ing break. I'll take Willem Dafoe in his so-called Power Rangers armor any day of the week.
:yess::lecture:goodpost:
BAM! I wish more people were like you. I haven't heard anything other then "It's closer too the books!" for a praise. Ever. And I dungiveafook.

And if it's so close to the books, then why was it so close in plot to Sam's flicks? Eh? :lol

Superman is my favorite among all the comics....but this movie looks like crap, the suit n actor look horrible. Fingers crossed.

I can't wait to the trailer. I love the original Superman movies (1 & 2 and even SR, but I agree, it's time for a modern take on the character. I hope Snyder can do him justice.

I watched the comic con teaser for MOS on youtube a few minutes ago before they took it down. Simply, epic. I'm stunned, I really am.

Never liked the character of supes too much, hopefully Snyder can change my mind with this one!

yeah of all the heroes created Superman is my least liked and the one I cared about the least as well... really don't like this guy :monkey3

I am also hoping this movie changes that

Pretty much. It happens exactly as the Raimi films.

- Spider-man opens with peter going on a bus to a field trip.

AMS opens with peters parents leaving, and in present time him going to school

- Spider-man has him get bitten at the field trip and discovering his powers at school

ASM has him discover his fathers research and then sneak into oscorp to meet Dr connors and gets bitten

- Spider-man has Norman Osborn test a strength formula on himself

ASM has him discover his powers On the subway and then at home

- Spider-man has him become a wrestler to earn money

ASM has him work in a lab with Dr. Connors

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SCENES & STRUCTURE

The only thing even remotely similar is the company Oscorp, the Spider bite snd that theres a high school.

Last edited:

- Spider-man opens with peter going on a bus to a field trip.

AMS opens with peters parents leaving, and in present time him going to school

- Spider-man has him get bitten at the field trip and discovering his powers at school

ASM has him discover his fathers research and then sneak into oscorp to meet Dr connors and gets bitten

- Spider-man has him want to earn money to be worthy to ask out MJ

ASM has him discover his powers On the subway and then at home

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SCENES & STRUCTURE

That's WAY too different!:rolleyes2 Now that's what I call the "untold story" :lol

Back