Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Return is a pretty well crafted movie.
It has really cool shots and production design.
Too bad the story was a rehash of Donner's movie.

I dig the tone of the image of MOS and the vibe.
Whats cool is that Nolan and Goyer will provide "depth" in the story and Snyder will deliver the eye candy that Superman needs.
Can't wait to see an HD version.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSmVJZlV5F8[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM02n_v0sBE[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC1WE621q6Y[/ame]

Return is a pretty well crafted movie.
It has really cool shots and production design.
Too bad the story was a rehash of Donner's movie.

I dig the tone of the image of MOS and the vibe.
Whats cool is that Nolan and Goyer will provide "depth" in the story and Snyder will deliver the eye candy that Superman needs.
Can't wait to see an HD version.

The Plane scene in "Returns" was cool.

The Plane scene in "Returns" was cool.

Definitly.
All was really set to bring back Supes properly but Singer dropped the ball with that ____ty script, Lex and again a landlord scam!!! come on!!!
Superman just keep on lifting heavier and heavier things wow how impressive! We need to see superman in action with proper foes.
He needs to punch ____ up.
Oh and Bosworth was a total miscast.
I digged the son thing, the fact that supes was not feeling alone anymore.
But it was totally ____ed up with the script "oh wait he's supes son... How and when did i get kncked up????".

Oh and Bosworth was a total miscast.
:exactly: Couldn't agree more. :lecture

I truly thought Parker Posey was wasted - she would've made an excellent Lois for my money. She's a great character actor, & has that great mix of quirk & focus, that somewhat mirrors Margot Kidder's portrayal - which also keeps in context with Singer's intent to make the connection to the earlier films. I'm a fan of SR - but as mentioned, certain key elements & the execution were lacking..

I just watched that 3-parter on the previous page - thanks for that nintenjoe! :hi5:

Last edited:

Is it really batman time. crap it's been batman time forever. even when the avengers was kicking butt..this batman series is so done.it's not funny..i wanted to see it.but now ,i have no interest in the batman movie anymore. looks boring.they can now retire batman.wonder if david letterman's slips was true..
It's actually time to be happy because were getting a Good quality Superman movie..i Hope..

I believe it was around 2009, alot of icons such as Michael Myers found themelves on hard times and forced to become hobos.

I truly thought Parker Posey was wasted - she would've made an excellent Lois for my money. She's a great character actor, & has that great mix of quirk & focus, that somewhat mirrors Margot Kidder's portrayal - which also keeps in context with Singer's intent to make the connection to the earlier films. I'm a fan of SR - but as mentioned, certain key elements & the execution were lacking..

:goodpost: I wholeheartedly agree! I always felt the same! I thought Bosworth was terrible--so wooden, bland and one-dimensional. She has to give the audience a reason as to why Clark would fall for her. NOBODY would like someone like Bosworth's Lois.

When did Superman act like a homeless freeloader roaming Metropolis and telling people to turn the other cheek? :dunno

Way to ignore the other post. That's cool though, I knew you would, considering your had no comeback. You're a master at that.

Is it really batman time. crap it's been batman time forever. even when the avengers was kicking butt..this batman series is so done.it's not funny..i wanted to see it.but now ,i have no interest in the batman movie anymore. looks boring.they can now retire batman.wonder if david letterman's slips was true..
It's actually time to be happy because were getting a Good quality Superman movie..i Hope..

Great, good for you, don't see it. :slap

Back