Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep thinking that the codex is still in Kal-El's blood, and the ship crashed but it's still there, there's still room for brining krypton back.

I keep thinking that the codex is still in Kal-El's blood, and the ship crashed but it's still there, there's still room for brining krypton back.

Ya there is, and since he is of natural birth it may allow for free will. His DNA may have modified the genetic coding hence why jor'el infused the codex in him.

Ya there is, and since he is of natural birth it may allow for free will. His DNA may have modified the genetic coding hence why jor'el infused the codex in him.

Yeah, Supes would have to learn some genetic engineering pronto though :lol

But Krypton on the moon.

Mhm maybe no on the moon, maybe finding another planet suitable for life, so he can breed new kryptonians there.

It's all too far fetched but I just think it's not all lost for Krypton.

Imagine if they take Zod's body and find a way to clone it. Make an army of clones to help Superman. Luthor does something shady, Supes goes after him. Lex reveals that he created the clones and pulls an order 66 and has them attack Superman. Then he flies by with super speed and snaps all their necks. Superman 2: the clone wars.

Imagine if they take Zod's body and find a way to clone it. Make an army of clones to help Superman. Luthor does something shady, Supes goes after him. Lex reveals that he created the clones and pulls an order 66 and has them attack Superman. Then he flies by with super speed and snaps all their necks. Superman 2: the clone wars.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Blah, blah, blah... Nit, nit, nit... pick, pick, pick...

MAN OF STEEL is a success.

You mad, bros?
941167_10201547745003251_2058390064_n.jpg

I'm not in the least Irish. Here's to you bud and a damn fine film. Thank you. :clap

On another note my wife just told me that Cavil dumped Gina Carrero for Lisa Cukero (spelling?), the actress that plays Penny on the big bang theory. I guess playing video games with the chick is better then her being able to put u in a full nelson

On another note my wife just told me that Cavil dumped Gina Carrero for Lisa Cukero (spelling?), the actress that plays Penny on the big bang theory. I guess playing video games with the chick is better then her being able to put u in a full nelson

Kaley Cuoco? :monkey4 Lucky bastard.

I know there's a big bang pun somewhere in there :lol

Although Gina is also all kinds of hot too.

Kaley Cuoco? :monkey4 Lucky bastard.

I know there's a big bang pun somewhere in there :lol

Although Gina is also all kinds of hot too.

Lol yup that's her name. Thanks for the correction, I got her name mixed up with Lisa kudrow.

Ya she is hot and down to earth. I bet Sheldon is jealous!!!

If it lasts may see him appear on the show as a special guest. It would work perfectly, with Sheldon going gaga

Lol yup that's her name. Thanks for the correction, I got her name mixed up with Lisa kudrow.

Ya she is hot and down to earth. I bet Sheldon is jealous!!!

If it lasts may see him appear on the show as a special guest. It would work perfectly, with Sheldon going gaga

:lol

Lol yeah Sheldon would be jealous of Penny, both in character and in real life since he's...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

It would be a funny episode.

He is dating Kaley Cuoco? His previous gf was WAY hotter!

gina-carano-11.jpg

images

Take your pick!

The second pic is hot and will play video games with you

The first picture is hotter but she will kick your *** if u piss her off.

My pic is number 2

A husband living in fear of an *** whooping is not a good thing

Seriously like would u date a chick that did UFC for a living? She can be the nicest person in the world for all I know but if beat someone's *** like that or participate in such activities for a living then there got too be something a little crazy inside you

He is dating Kaley Cuoco? His previous gf was WAY hotter!

gina-carano-11.jpg

images

Take your pick!

The distaff side of the Freaks weighs in: Cuoco FTW. Much cuter, funnier, knows her way around nerds whether she likes it or not. She has great fashion sense, too.

In other news, anyone dating Cavill has my eternal hatred.... that lucky b****.

Just kidding..... get it, girl. :wink1:

And that suit is going to rot like HT DX02. I watched them make piece after piece of those cuffs and flank detailing out of soft latex. They had to be replaced everyday when shooting. I hope they made some display versions.. :lol

There were different suits. The "hero" suits (like the one in the pic) were layers of urethane over spandex and cloth. They made only 3 of those, I believe. Those will hold up over time.

They'll make new ones for the next film, of course. Probably because the design will change some.

There were different suits. The "hero" suits (like the one in the pic) where layers of urethane over spandex and cloth. Those will hold up over time.

They'll make new ones for the next film, of course. Probably because the design will change some.

I hope they don't change it, Nolan's batman did it for justifiable reasons but now it seems all hero's do it just for the hell of it. If superheros existed in real life they wouldn't be changing their suit for stylistic reasons so corporations can sell toys. They would do it for practical reasons like batman did.

Police never change the color of their uniforms. What's the ****ing point.

They would do it for practical reasons like batman did.
Except that the practical reason for Bats changing his costume was no doubt the pursuit of more toy options :lol

The biggest shock about Dark Knight Rises, to me, was the fact that the Bat suit didn't change much from the previous film. I fully expect Superman's suit to change in future films just like Captain America's suit keeps changing.

Back