Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Humanoid foes, nuclear missiles, crashing planes & helicopters, tumbling Daily Planet sculptures, sinking ships and newly growing continents that threaten to displace oceans and submerge America or GTFO.

Humanoid foes, nuclear missiles, crashing planes & helicopters, tumbling Daily Planet sculptures, sinking ships and newly growing continents that threaten to displace oceans and submerge America or GTFO.

Are you looking for an MoS sequel or a late 80s Joe movie? :lol

world-engine.jpg

I'm looking for a Superman Returns sequel but I'll settle for a MOS sequel that doesn't have Superman fighting a bunch of big tentacles, that just wasn't very interesting.

A Superman returns Sequel?

:pfft:

I'll defer to Mark Millar's opinion on Brandon Routh for that. :lol

A Superman returns Sequel?

:pfft:

I'll defer to Mark Millar's opinion on Brandon Routh for that. :lol

In an ideal world for me you'd have Cavill and Amy Adams stepping into the Supes/Clark and Lois roles but yeah I'd have done a sequel to SR. A lot of the complaints about MOS (not enough saving people etc) wouldn't have applied in that scenario plus they'd have learnt the lesson that Superman needs more action.

Only problem is the child thing. WTF would they do with that. But otherwise there's no reason that particular Superman-universe couldn't have done Super-battles (superman II did it) and you wouldn't see me complaining non-stop about no Williams theme because they were using it :)

Back