Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't you hurry up back to the theater to do something sexual and demeaning in front a feature film you enjoy?

:lol

Shouldn't you hurry up back to the theater to do something sexual and demeaning in front a feature film you enjoy?

:lol

I had a Psych professor tell me one time that people who lie think everyone is lying to them and people that steal are worried about their belongings being stolen by others.

I take it your statement harkens to transferrence of something you shouldn't have been doing when you went and saw your boyfriend on screen in The End movie recently?

Typical Celtic.

Dear lord, I leave you 5 minutes alone and you're back on each other's backs? :lol This is why we can't have nice things.

Calm down :nono

tumblr_lo1zv2QM1Q1qi9qwvo1_500.gif

I had a Psych professor tell me one time that people who lie think everyone is lying to them and people that steal are worried about their belongings being stolen by others.

I take it your statement harkens to transferrence of something you shouldn't have been doing when you went and saw your boyfriend on screen in The End movie recently?

Typical Celtic.

Well that just was completely unnecessary. You really didn't see the sarcasm in my post? You just responded with a very ****ing ****ty remark about crayons and fan fiction, so instead of throwing the casual, and normal response to that, I did something in jest. Hence the :)lol)

But then you respond with such a crazy, homophobic response, that maybe indicates something else. Hmm. Hmm indeed.

All this came about because of two off hand jokes about the film, not to be taken seriously. :lol

Really 9/11? Also, heard people bring up Tornado crap. I live in Tornado alley and have seen what that can do. None of that crap bothered me.

Same here. You can't look at stuff that way.

Without a better way of saying it. You have to get over it and move on.

Well that just was completely unnecessary. You really didn't see the sarcasm in my post? You just responded with a very ****ing ****ty remark about crayons and fan fiction, so instead of throwing the casual, and normal response to that, I did something in jest.

But then you respond with such a crazy, homophobic response, that maybe indicates something else. Hmm. Hmm indeed.

All this came about because of two off hand jokes about the film, not to be taken seriously. :lol

I have no idea what you're even on about today. You made the post about Zod not running, which I actually responded to and answered and you've done nothing but insult me since, including calling me a prick in the post I answered you. Now, because I've responded in the direction that you seemed to want the conversation to go, you suddenly got offended? Really? WTF?

If you were actually discussing it you probably wouldn't have just put blah blah blah in my quote and called me super aggressive fan or whatever, since I tried to at least answer your post about Zod running.

The tornado stuff wasn't intentional, as that just happened, before the film came out in theaters. It's silly to freak out about that. But i'm positive the 9/11 stuff was intentional. Either from Zack's direction, or the animators.

Like I said, it's not a bad thing. It just makes it hard for me to have fun during that last battle. That's all.

I have no idea what you're even on about today. You made the post about Zod not running, which I actually responded to and answered and you've done nothing but insult me since, including calling me a prick in the post I answered you. Now, because I've responded in the direction that you seemed to want the conversation to go, you suddenly got offended? Really? WTF?

What are you talking about? All I said was, Zod went straight for Superman during that scene. He didn't seem like he was going to go off and murder the world. He wanted to deal with Kal first.

But you took that as someone running away. I never said such a thing.

And then you replied in such a pissy way. Hence why, we are now arguing, and hence why, I called you a prick. :lol

What are you talking about? All I said was, Zod went straight for Superman during that scene. He didn't seem like he was going to go off and murder the world. He wanted to deal with Kal first.

But you took that as someone running away. I never said such a thing.

And then you replied in such a pissy way. Hence why, we are now arguing, and hence why, I called you a prick. :lol

I replied in a pissy way? Really? Because I said you must have been sleeping during that part? :slap

Even though my other what 10 to 12 lines were totally serious about the movies sequence?

Yeah, thats a good reason to start being ****ty. :lecture

I replied in a pissy way? Really? Because I said you must have been sleeping during that part? :slap

Even though my other what 10 to 12 lines were totally serious about the movies sequence?

Yeah, thats a good reason to start being ****ty. :lecture

Hey, you start your post off being pissy, and end it being pissy, you get called out for being pissy. It's not that hard to fathom. :lol

Back