Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WB was lacking the ***** to get this done.

100%agree. They could have had even GL show up at the end to help Superman deal with the tentacle machine while Supes fights Zod and friends

Last edited:
Can Devil make another gif where I'm jumping off a bridge in despair, only this time I'm wearing a Superman cape? :lol

Yes. Yes I can.

1333753_orig.gif

:wave

I still don't know why they don't want Nolan's Batman on this cinematic universe, fits perfectly.

Well Nolan kinda ruined any chance of continuing Bale with the end of TDKR (retirement, injuries etc.). Also, I am not in favor of having these movies without Bruce Wayne under the cowl just to keep up that continuity. And personally, I want a new batsuit.

Well Nolan kinda ruined any chance of continuing Bale with the end of TDKR (retirement, injuries etc.). Also, I am not in favor of having these movies without Bruce Wayne under the cowl just to keep up that continuity. And personally, I want a new batsuit.

Oh yeah, I forgot about all that :slap you're right.

I also want a new suit, I don't know what they always have to go with a rubber looking suit, I'm ok with the suit in the Nolan trilogy but I'll always like fabric looking suit better, like in the comics.

There should be a variant gif where Irish is contemplating jumping off of the top of a building in Metropolis, right before Superman and Zod level it.:lecture

This would have been a cool after credits scene (if they were gonna roll with nobats being part of this).

tumblr_mph3xilKQP1qcvuqpo1_250.gif

tumblr_mph3xilKQP1qcvuqpo5_250.gif

tumblr_mph3xilKQP1qcvuqpo6_250.gif

tumblr_mph3xilKQP1qcvuqpo8_250.gif

Would have brought down the house and probably brought in an extra 100 million if they did that at the end.

WB was lacking the ***** to get this done.

100%agree. They could have had even GL show up at the end to help Superman deal with the tentacle machine while Supes fights Zod and friends

:exactly::goodpost::exactly: <---double exactly folks :lol

Any of these ideas could have been that extra "oomph" to get the buzz going. As horrid as GL was if Ryan Reynolds all glowing green had to swoop in at the end for an assist or they had an ending of what may be to come with a newly cast Batman, etc... people would have went nuts. thats what Marvel did right, it wasn't the fact that it had after credits scenes, it was how they used that to tie it into the next movie, so you had to go see that next movie now.

I think it was Khev that mentioned in the IM3 thread that alot of its success was due to being excitement carried over from Avengers, they had the same opportunity to create that here. Opportunity missed imo.

Back