Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not until your head explodes. You're not getting the last word here buddy. :lol

Until you stop being a nasty nasty. :lol

Enough, children! Be silenced!

myde7y6e.jpg

Those Leviathans crashing around New York in Avengers took me right back to the Hindenburg disaster. I though I was watching literal news footage. Such poor taste. :(

Watching the 78 movie at the moment. At that part where young Clark makes his decision to leave the farm. Martha looks out the window and sees his silhouette against the horizon way off in the distance. And she walks all the way out to meet him. I couldn't help thinking 'meet her half-way at least! Shes an elderly woman and you make her walk like 3 quarters of a mile out into the field to get where you are! Surely you looked around at least once and saw her coming!'

Watching the 78 movie at the moment. At that part where young Clark makes his decision to leave the farm. Martha looks out the window and sees his silhouette against the horizon way off in the distance. And she walks all the way out to meet him. I couldn't help thinking 'meet her half-way at least! Shes an elderly woman and you make her walk like 3 quarters of a mile out into the field to get where you are! Surely you looked around at least once and saw her coming!'

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back