Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get that a lot too, Josh. That I have poor taste.

I just figure they're the one with the problem, not me. :)

Well, I rather like our taste Ween. It allows us to have a good time at the movies. I couldn't stand being the other way.

I agree. :1-1:

I get that a lot too, Josh. That I have poor taste.

I just figure they're the ones with the problem, not me. :)

Well, I rather like our taste Ween. It allows us to have a good time at the movies. I couldn't stand being the other way.

I agree. :1-1:

Or you are just positive upbeat people.

Out of the last 4 movies I've seen, I hated two of them, but I don't post in those threads every day "discussing" how horrid they are. Some people just prefer to waller (is that a word?) in their own filth I guess.

Crazily, I prefer to discuss things I enjoy. :wink1:

Out of the last 4 movies I've seen, I hated two of them, but I don't post in those threads every day "discussing" how horrid they are. Some people just prefer to waller (is that a word?) in their own filth I guess.

It's fun to discuss films. Good or bad. I like to analyze them. What makes them tick. What makes them work, what makes them not work.

It's fun.

Nah. Honestly talking about things you enjoy just isn't as interesting, there's less mileage to be had. That doesn't mean I exclusively talk about stuff I hate mind you.

Yes, OMG you're right, I'm going to go join some Tennis forums, just to have some fun talking about something I have absolutely no interest in.

Do you find Uwe Boll movies to be great? Me neither? lets start a thread about them and post daily about how he can improve his not quite masterpiece films.

Yeah, sorry, you're theory sounds like dookie to me. :dunno
I don't even join forums of things that don't interest me, I mean thats just ridiculous.

"I liked Star Trek Into Darkness. Mmyep."

I think I stayed on that thread for like 2 days. There wasn't much to discuss other then the lame ending and KHAAANNNN.

Yes, OMG you're right, I'm going to go join some Tennis forums, just to have some fun talking about something I have absolutely no interest in.

Do you find Uwe Boll movies to be great? Me neither? lets start a thread about them and post daily about how he can improve his not quite masterpiece films.

https://youtu.be/3pTub2TLsrc?t=1m7s

I'd like to think I am. I will talk about what I don't like but I do move on after a while. I prefer to talk about what I like.

It's fun to discuss films. Good or bad. I like to analyze them. What makes them tick. What makes them work, what makes them not work.

It's fun.

There are two kinds of people. Those whole like seeing how magic is done and those who prefer not knowing.

When it comes to movies i like to enjoy what is rather than think about the ifs and buts of the what could've beens.

I try not to go into "what could've beens", unless the film really, really, really bothers me on what it is. Like the said film. :lol

I want to know every detail. I have to know every detail. It's the only way I can learn how to do things bettah.

"I liked Star Trek Into Darkness. Mmyep."

I think I stayed on that thread for like 2 days. There wasn't much to discuss other then the lame ending and KHAAANNNN.

You liked IM3, how many posts did you rack up there?

The point I was getting at is some people love to be miserable and share it with others. I don't care how many posts a movie is getting and how long it stays at the top, I'll say it was crap, may write that in the review thread and generally be done.

IM3 was the perfect example of the extreme negativity people have on these boards. People would crap on it in the thread, in the review thread, in the MoS thread, in the ST thread, hell I don't go into the WWZ movie thread because it doesn't interest me, but I wouldn't be surprised to see people in there saying Wow, this is much better than IM3. :lol

^ That post was a generality, not directed ALL at you Celtic... even though I quoted you... just sayin'. :lol

WWZ sucks ***. I could talk about how that movie blows all day. Horrible.

Iron Man 3 had a lot to discuss. Good and bad. Star Trek was ok. But it wasn't special or anything.

I don't even join forums of things that don't interest me, I mean thats just ridiculous.

Niltusk I can see why people have been reacting to your posts in the way that they have. You have a bit of an attitude on you. You really didn't need to respond to my post so sarcastically. There was nothing in my post that warranted it :dunno

To your point - no, I wouldn't post or make a thread about something I have no interest in. But I am interested in Superman. Thus I am posting in its thread. So is Celtic and anyone else you've argued with over this film. Hating something and not being interested in something are 2 very different things.

Back