Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you shouldn't have started it in the first place and stuck to the conversation about the movie.
As far as im concerned you had it coming.

So, you insult me repeatedly while complaining about being insulted, boy you sure showed me. As far as I'm concerned you had it coming with your tireless whining.

This conversation sure is going places... maybe you should take your own advice and go back to discussing Superman :cuckoo:

Once again, you were the one that started it. You were the first one to bring insults into this, and therefore opened yourself up to them.

But you have a point. If you would like to continue discussing and debating the movie in a civil manner, im all for that.

Last edited:
myde7y6e.jpg

Screw John Williams and Hans Zimmer. They shoulda played THIS at the end of MAN OF STEEL:

[ame]https://youtu.be/eKX4Jktq3-A[/ame]

Literally, cut to credits: Eurodance.

Watching Superman II tonight. Superman giving up his powers, the 'why' he does it, it just doesn't make sense. Especially that he does it for Lois, Lois who fell in love with Superman - not plain ol' Clark. It makes no sense that she would let him do it for her own self-interested reasons or for the world. There wasn't even a debate about what him giving up his powers could mean and the repercussions it would have. Plus why does Lara say it can't be reversed? It can, and is not long after. Quite easily apparently and with no attempt to explain how.

Effects and the execution of set-pieces get dated in time and that's understandable but this is something that seems silly to me no matter when the film was made.

To answer the question from a 100 years ago, yes, I read and love Deadpool. But I stopped a little after Kelly's run. I got a torrent of all the comics, and the middle stuff was just not as good. I did like Simone's run, and Cable and Deadpool.

Never liked what Daniel Way did with the character.

Watching Superman II tonight. Superman giving up his powers, the 'why' he does it, it just doesn't make sense. Especially that he does it for Lois, Lois who fell in love with Superman - not plain ol' Clark. It makes no sense that she would let him do it for her own self-interested reasons or for the world. There wasn't even a debate about what him giving up his powers could mean and the repercussions it would have. Plus why does Lara say it can't be reversed? It can, and is not long after. Quite easily apparently and with no attempt to explain how.

Effects and the execution of set-pieces get dated in time and that's understandable but this is something that seems silly to me no matter when the film was made.

I'll probably get burned for this, but its the time it came out imo. Although 1980 had some epic movies, pure drivel was expected and enjoyed. Leaps in logic weren't even questioned in movies.

Back