Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alfred-nevah-jad.gif

Nevah = 8 years :lol

Wayne could make back a small fortune to live off of if he simply sued that doctor.

"You're weak and skiing will kill you."

"I just broke my back and beat the **** out of an army of angry midgets."

Babio what did you think of MoS? I missed your review :lol

Pretty cool stuff (liked the thoughtful childhood Kansas flashbacks especially). Even though most of the material he was given sucked, I thought Cavill made a really good modern Supes. It was also nice to see actual super battles between two super powered entities instead of Supes vs. Luthor's mad land scheming again. I liked it the first time, it was alright.

Then I saw it again, I thought about it and let the things like codex genetics, Superman's blood stream, Matrix Krypton babies, programmed Kryptonians, death by tornado while saving a dog, Lois Lane all over the damn place, and not mourning or touching on the destruction and dead stew and settle in my mind and realized it was mostly crap.

My interest and attention towards MoS was about a week, maybe less. It's dead to me now. DON'T CARE, DON'T WANT.

Pretty cool stuff (liked the thoughtful childhood Kansas flashbacks especially). Even though most of the material he was given sucked, I thought Cavill made a really good modern Supes. It was also nice to see actual super battles between two super powered entities instead of Supes vs. Luthor's mad land scheming again. I liked it the first time, it was alright.

Then I saw it again, I thought about it and let the things like codex genetics, Superman's blood stream, Matrix Krypton babies, programmed Kryptonians, death by tornado while saving a dog, Lois Lane all over the damn place, and not mourning or touching on the destruction and dead stew and settle in my mind and realized it was mostly crap.

My interest and attention towards MoS was about a week, maybe less. It's dead to me now. DON'T CARE, DON'T WANT.

Based on your first watch of TDKR and now of MOS, I can only reach one conclusion.

Never watch a film twice Babio.

Back