Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I want you to remember, Clark... in all the years to come, and in all your most private moments... I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."

Picture Bale saying that (in his silly Batman voice) without dying from :lol

And that's just the aesthetics. The Bale/Nolan Batman also lacks the aspect of the character that's a detective with a plan who is always several steps ahead of everyone else.

I agree with this. I keep remembering my favorite line from the Dark Knight. "I'm not the one wearing hockey pads," and I can't help laughing.

Though this point has been made by others, I'll just recap it here....

The repeated use of the term 'realistic universe' and phrases much like it. They annoy me. Why? Because these characters are meant to be SUPER-human...."Make them grounded, make them real!" make my head hurt, more like! IN other words, remove a lot of what appeal there was around them in the first place.

Superman is a gravity defying, bulletproof, immensely strong extraterrestrial that can shoot lasers (frikkin' lasers) out of his eyes.

Realism, really? How would the Green Lantern movie (had it not bombed) fitted into this realism scenario?

Anyone ever wonder why WB never gets one of the writers from the justice league series or the original batman animated series to write a live action DC movie?

tumblr_mqq8gmOVpK1qz72hdo1_1280.jpg

That would make for an awesome intro. Batman sitting at his computer console and Zod's message coming up on the screens.

Just because the Bat-Pod's in there, that doesn't really mean anything. I'm pretty sure the Tumbler and the Bat-Pod have appeared in the comics.

I know Batman is big, like really BIG, and i like the Batman movies so don't get me wrong, but even before the announcement of him being in MOS2 people were all on about a cameo in MOS from him, not any other DC character just Batman.

I wanna see more DC character get going, and i'm not even a DC guy :lol

I said it when I saw this in another thread but I really wish the bat cave looked like this in TDKR. That's a perfect bat cave. Love the sonar monitors from TDK, the batpod, the suits in the cages. Awesome.

We have a winner here.

His first line should be:

"Just great, an alien LOS, **** my life"

This had me in stitches. :rotfl

Back