Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wanna talk Deux Ex machina involving Batman?

The super intellect was has been seen in the new 52 too.

He saved Lois Lane learning how to perform surgery seconds before she died.

It's a Superman trait, period.

It hasn't been established in the Man of Steel universe yet. There's still hope.

Batman is a deus ex machina at times. That's his thing. He'll pull something out of his sleeve at the last moment, or reveal he had a plan the whole time. Just like Superman, when he lifts a freaking mountain of Kryptonite into outer space. Can't you see, from a writer's perspective, how making Superman a super genius, on top of everything else, might be imbalanced, and a bad idea?

Last edited:
Superman being abnormally intelligent isn't a problem. He learns at an accelerated rate, pretty much has a photographic memory and can make calculations like a computer. He's still not as good of a detective as Bruce (deductive reasoning) nor as cunning with his intellect as Luthor. He still has limitations, even though he's that smart.

It's not a bad idea, it is imbalanced, but that's the point, to prove that Batman cannot match up to Superman most times, he's not the greatest Superhero for nothing, they're not on the same level.

Bats/Supes complement each other instead, the only "weakness" Supes' got is that he won't hurt Batman, that's why Batman has won a few times in the past, that and his deductive thinking.

Also, it hasn't established that Batman and Supes are friends either, so what exactly stops Supes from hurting Batman to make him stop doing whatever he's doing against him?

Just pointing out why a confrontation is kinda silly, even more if it's physical, eeeven more if they plan to make Batman beat Supes.

PS: I'm not entirely against a confrontation, as long as it about Batman just slowing down Supes long enough to make him realise they should be in the same team.

Like the new Superman/Batman comic.

Batman is gonna take a big chit on Superman. Batman always wins.

Even B&R Batman can beat MOS Superman.

oh-come-on-jim-carrey-31842336-184-197.gif

:lol

Any child who thinks it's simply coming down to the idea of an undefeatable man vs a human is adorable.

This is about Batman money vs Superman money.

Batman has already won. He's invaded Superman's franchise and stolen half of his first movie sequel to the point that the Bat symbol promo image is nearly twice the size of Supe's S. :lol

Any child who thinks it's simply coming down to the idea of an undefeatable man vs a human is adorable.

Batman has already won. He's invaded Superman's franchise and stolen half of his first movie sequel to the point that the Bat symbol promo image is nearly twice the size of Supe's S. :lol

Sad and true.

... I wouldn't do too much bragging, Bats is not cast yet. We already know Cavill is the most drool-worthy superhero since Chris Reeve; make sure you don't end up with a weirdo like Cumberbatch as Bats before the celebrating begins.

Although I admit it, I would laugh long and hard if that happened.

... I wouldn't do too much bragging, Bats is not cast yet. We already know Cavill is the most drool-worthy superhero since Chris Reeve; make sure you don't end up with a weirdo like Cumberbatch as Bats before the celebrating begins.

Although I admit it, I would laugh long and hard if that happened.

I'm not even happy about it. I would prefer to keep these franchises seperate until Bats is rebooted on his own for a movie and we saw the fallout from the first MOS in his own sequel, but I'm just being realistic. Compared to the 3 Nolan Bat movies, Superman didn't quite stack up. I don't see them now alienating Batman fans and all their money by having this new rookie Superman beat him mercilessly.

Gay.

I have a feeling Batman and Superman are going to fight in this movie then become best buds at the end. That would be pretty kewl.

Back