Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping for an extended scene on BR where Superman spits on Zod after snapping his neck. :yess:

I heard Superman pees on him.

Even better! :clap

giphy.gif

Before the film hit theatres - I was excited.

I wanted a HT Cavillman figure too.

Then I slowly became disappointed with the suit.

Then I saw the film..

kevin-spacey-confused-o.gif

tumblr_lzu00uvnn81qhjgo1.gif

huh.gif

I just don't care now.

Cavill was cool though, but I still prefer Brandon Routh - sue me. :huh :lol

Just saw the movie a few days ago. I can't believe how spot on Doug and Rob Walker are on the subject.

People keep saying how this is a new superman who did not know how to use his powers, hence all the destruction. It must be a much dumber version too. All he had to do was go talk to Jor-el who would of told him who Zod was, how dangerous he was and how to use the ship that got him to earth as a phantom drive and avoid leveling Metropolis. I know this was supposed to be a more realistic version of the character, but I had no idea that real people were so stupid. Then again there is honey boo boo . . . .

People keep saying how this is a new superman who did not know how to use his powers, hence all the destruction. It must be a much dumber version too. All he had to do was go talk to Jor-el who would of told him who Zod was, how dangerous he was and how to use the ship that got him to earth as a phantom drive and avoid leveling Metropolis. I know this was supposed to be a more realistic version of the character, but I had no idea that real people were so stupid. Then again there is honey boo boo . . . .

Must be Zod.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdPndfbY9tY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdPndfbY9tY[/ame]

Yeah, I know it's old. :lol

I really don't understand the hate for this movie... All the destruction? Uhhh if you were actively thinking about that during the movie did you actively think about it during the Avengers, Pacific Rim, Transformers, Independence Day. Cities get destroyed in a lot of movies. And he didn't wasn't causing the majority of the destruction, alien technology was.

Superman on the other hand, unlike the others, can rebuild a city in a blink of an eye.

Last edited:
Back