Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's not go there anymore :lol

I didn't see it, were did you post it?

I like the Flash but I definitely want a WW movie a whole lot more.

Edit: Duh! DCUC thread, got it :slap:

Last edited:
The blu was released in my country, was going to buy but discovered that the big *** documentary "creating man of steel" is only available in download form in sd...
Is it the same for the us?

not sure about that ,i saw this and posted it in the man of steel hot toys thread ,no replys yet ,but that maybe because its not out stateside yet ,please if anyone has a answer ,chime in "hi i just saw this info about the USA blu ray combo ,posted on another forum,looks like they maybe fazing out the second screen download thing and doing it as a physical extra hard copy disc ,which would mean a permanent hard copy to keep forever as apposed to a down load that maybe discontinued at any time ,which i would much prefer myself , being technically inept ,or have i misread the situation entirely lol,any one know if this version will be available anywhere else or just the USA and will USA blu rays still play on UK players
"Disc 1-Feature film with supplement material, Strong Characters, Legendary Roles, All-Out Action, Krypton Decoded, and the 75 Anniversary Animated Short film.

Disc 2-Feature film with Journey of Discovery-Creating Man of Steel Maximum Movie Mode integrated with the film (meaning you can't turn off the Maximum Movie Mode feature) and Planet Krypton featurette.

Disc 3-DVD copy of the Feature film"

Wait and see then... Thanks :)

no problem ,heres a few more recent comments from the same guys on that board i quoted from ,looks like the target one could be the one to go for ,do you know if they've started to make overseas blu rays non playable in different countrys yet or are we still good to get usa version to play on are euro players "Yep, the europeans pretty much got effed over... again.
No 'Maximum Movie Mode' (a.k.a. 'Journey of Discovery: Creating Man of Steel') and apparently a special feature called 'Planet Krypton' (not to be confused with the kinda lame 'Krypton Decoded' feature) that is exclusive to the US editions as well.
Seems inevitable to import the 3-Disc Blu-Ray+DVD+UltraViolet Combo Pack if you want the complete package." "I'm going with the Target Exclusive.

As J. Howlett said...

Disc 1-Feature film with supplement material, Strong Characters, Legendary Roles, All-Out Action, Krypton Decoded, and the 75 Anniversary Animated Short film.

Disc 2-Feature film with Journey of Discovery-Creating Man of Steel Maximum Movie Mode integrated with the film (meaning you can't turn off the Maximum Movie Mode feature) and Planet Krypton featurette.

Disc 3-DVD copy of the Feature film.

TARGET EXCLUSIVE:

Includes all the above and below

X-Ray Vision –30 minute in-depth look at the signature scenes from Man of Steel
• Destruction of Krypton
• Clark Discovers The Fortress of Solitude
• Battle on the streets of Smallville
• Jor-El Saves Lois & Superman
• Attack on Metropolis

BD Book – Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman
• Offers an intimate look at the reinvention of the world’s most iconic superhero through the eyes of acclaimed director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) and producer Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy). This unique companion book offers a rich selection of materials, from concept art and behind-the-scenes set photography to director commentary and interviews with key creative's, unlocking the secrets behind giving new life to an immortal hero.

This seems like the ultimate choice as far as disc and feature content. Sure the other ones may have different covers and the obvious 3D version but aside from that and collector items(steelbook, figurines) this is the best for my money." "Originally Posted by Super Kal View Post
**X-Ray Vision –30 minute in-depth look at the signature scenes from Man of Steel**

yeah, this featurette isnt all that special... it just goes into the 3D aspects of how those scenes were created. it also feels like it was made for like Cartoon network or something, because it feels very teenage-ish

i liked the movie, but the special features for this film is atrocious"

sorry if the above post is hard to read ,it looked a lot cleared when i put it together lol ,hope it helps a little anyway ,lmk which way you decide to go for the extra extras lol cheers chris

Thanks mate!
Im used to buy my blu from us stores so i was planning to get this too.
Doubt ill be able to get that target exclusive tho.

Surprised by this coming from Warner, usually the blu are the same worldwide.

Thanks again.

Back