Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

hahsotrue.jpg

:lol

Given the way news journalism has changed over the past few decades, I'd think it would be completely doable to have Clark gain a name for himself online with his own blog. He could use photoshop(super photoshop) to control the image he sent out to the world while basically doing the same stuff he was doing in the 30s/40s only without the need to use glasses as his main disguise.

We could at least pretend the world doesn't have zero facial recognition. :dunno

Bit late to the party, but finally caught up with this. My 2 cents.

Not that Bad.

Cavill is ok. No Reeve, but better that most of the others (Bar Routh who was too young for Returns, but is the perfect age now, shame nobody will give him another shot)

Hate the Neck Break.

Movie needs more humour, and some street level heroics (Couple of saves, stopping a few 'earthly' criminals before Zod shows up)

Otherwise, not as bad as I was expecting. With a little more polish and thought, could have been really good. but certainly not a travesty.

I saw it recently and liked it.
I can kind of see the issue with not showing Supes save people when Metropolis was being destroyed, but he was trying to stop the terraforming device and Zod which would've prevented a lot more people from dying, besides Superman can't save everyone.
Also I just saw Superman/Batman: Apocalypse and a lot of the destruction of Smallville and PO fist fighting in MOS could be found there, this is based on the Superman/Batman comic so I don't see any issue with showing the destruction and Supes getting pissed and beating the s--- out of a Superhuman (I've heard some take issue with it).

The "Avatar" elements of Krypton have been established in the comic before, even before Avatar was made I believe.

The neck snap I have no issue with, Superman Killed Zod and two other Kryptonians in the comic before, no issue with him doing it in MOS.

About the only thing I didn't like was the genetic engineering of Kryptonians, birthed in a artificial womb farm for lack of a better term, and the Codex stuff they added. I didn't think this added anything to Superman's mythos and was over complicating the story.

Last edited:
I saw it recently and liked it.
I can kind of see the issue with not showing Supes save people when Metropolis was being destroyed, but he was trying to stop the terraforming device and Zod which would've prevented a lot more people from dying, besides Superman can't save everyone.
Also I just saw Superman/Batman: Apocalypse and a lot of the destruction of Smallville and PO fist fighting in MOS could be found there, this is based on the Superman/Batman comic so I don't see any issue with showing the destruction and Supes getting pissed and beating the s--- out of a Superhuman (I've heard some take issue with it).

The "Avatar" elements of Krypton have been established in the comic before, even before Avatar was made I believe.

The neck snap I have no issue with, Superman Killed Zod and two other Kryptonians in the comic before, no issue with him doing it in MOS.

About the only thing I didn't like was the genetic engineering of Kryptonians, birthed in a artificial womb farm for lack of a better term, and the Codex stuff they added. I didn't think this added anything to Superman's mythos and was over complicating the story.

Gaspar claims I made this up. :lol

You naively assumed my point was they were all clones of one man and when you realized you were wrong, trolled the debate into I forget where. :lol

No, you did imply they were all clones of one person, you said: "since Kal-El survived, everyone else should"...Got that refuted, then you modified your argument into clones of their ancestors, when there's no sign of such thing as much as being unfounded assumptions to sob about plot holes that don't exist, got that one refuted as well.

You forgot because you were wrong.

I was not wrong during that "debate", you were, as usual, trowing a big gif and hyperbole tantrum to show it.

And no, I wasn't trolling, you oughta look for the definition of trolling, there's a pic of you in there.

You lost the argument, let. it. go.

Last edited:
Fact is no one really knows how this Kryptonian test tube baby farm is supposed to work, and frankly there's nothing in those limited imaginations at WB to make it not suck.

Though a Kryptonian mating dance might be good entertainment. Guess we'll just have to wait for Clark to rub some skin cells off in the name of science before we see a Superboy. :lol

"Dear Zod,

I'm on this planet called Earth and I'd really like a job as a reporter but there's like 10,000 of them in the building where I'd like to work. Could you come here and help me kill them all in a way that looks like it isn't my fault?

K
Thx
Bye

P.S. I told them the Death Viper Serpent means 'Hope,' lol"

"Dear Zod,

I'm on this planet called Earth and I'd really like a job as a reporter but there's like 10,000 of them in the building where I'd like to work. Could you come here and help me kill them all in a way that looks like it isn't my fault?

K
Thx
Bye

P.S. I told them the Death Viper Serpent means 'Hope,' lol"

:lol:lol:lol

Back