Man up, when's the last time you cried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal skull made me cry. Why? It tarnished the the franchise name; the name Indiana Jones always meant to me, something amazing, so fun, so exciting, clever, eyes glued to the screen, action-packed, simply brilliant. KotCS shattered my hopes and dreams (that I had and cherished since I was a little kid of 5 years old) and I cried to myself in the theatre after the movie ended.

I cry twice a year when I visit my 2-year old son's grave: October 15th and April 20th; his birthday and the 'anniversary' of his death.

i get all sad when i hear a semi truck horn...................my first wife ran off with a trucker..............and every time i hear that horn i think he's bringing her back..............:monkey2

Poor thang....I would only assume trucker live a lonely life, especially a longer distance driver. Short distance is ok I guess. I know I can't drive for long distance without plowing everyone on the road.

my friend had this weird habit of licking the tears of his girlfriend's face whenever she cried......

i get all sad when i hear a semi truck horn...................my first wife ran off with a trucker..............and every time i hear that horn i think he's bringing her back..............:monkey2

Mother____ing truckers! :mad:

NEVER!!!!! Actualy the last time I can remember having a good sook was when my old dog died back in Jan 2004..:monkey2

I'm not sure when the last time I actully cried during a movie, but To Kill a Mockingbird gets me everytime. And even though I've seen the episode a hundred times, Henry Blake's death on M*A*S*H.

I think people who aren't moved in the least during a movie (whether it's sadness, happiness, fear, ect.) maybe emotionally stunted in some way.

I actually cry pretty often. Songs and movies get me a lot. I remember reading a quote along time ago that said something to the effect of you should find something that makes you laugh, think and cry everyday. I usually try to do that.

scene in Magnolia with Tom Cruise by his father's deathbed.
Seemed overacted a little, but its pretty much exactly how I felt watching my dad (who was never around) die from cancer...
... that one gets me every time.

Back