MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *DX12*

Picked up the DX12 today, some pics to add to the massive pile that have already been shown. :hi5: I decided to leave him stock except for the neck mod, for now.

_MG_6312.jpg

_MG_6310.jpg

_MG_6308.jpg

One of all the Batmen. :)

_MG_6314.jpg

Awesome pics!

You are right about there being so many DX12 photos out there. Its the reason I haven't taken any photos yet of mine.

I had to have the DK in my collection and can't wait for 2.0. Wish the HS was a little better on the DX12 :monkey1 . I have mine looking slight to his left and down and he has been regulated to the 2nd shelf from the bottom :lol

Congrats Marf! Love my DX12. Even stock he's really nice.

Congrats bro!

1 mod i did to my DX12 is the glove mod. I highly recommend doing it man. It's easy and it allows for great articulation. Plus it's accurate to TDKR.

Awesome pics!

You are right about there being so many DX12 photos out there. Its the reason I haven't taken any photos yet of mine.

I had to have the DK in my collection and can't wait for 2.0. Wish the HS was a little better on the DX12 :monkey1 . I have mine looking slight to his left and down and he has been regulated to the 2nd shelf from the bottom :lol

Thanks, Steve! :hi5: I was stoked to pick this up, but having seen 1000 photos and the figure being dissected over the past few weeks definitely saps a little of the excitement and joy of sharing. I'm always tempted to stay out of the thread till I get it in-hand, but then I always like to be up on the best mods and potential QC issues.

I can't wait for the 2.0 either, then my Nolan Bats collection will be done! I was contemplating an upgrade for the DX12 cowl, but honestly, I'm not a big enough fan of the suit to justify it (especially since I think it looks better in-hand). Hence why he's been relegated to the bottom shelf. :lol

"Batmen" shot is faukin' awesome!!

89 > BTAS > BB > TDK

Thanks KDness! And I'm pretty much right there with that assessment. :lecture

I could not have put it any better, Great Post; Marf

Cheers Big C. :duff

Congrats Marf! Love my DX12. Even stock he's really nice.

Thanks Mag! He really is a great figure. While it's far from my favorite Bat suit, it's damn cool, and a must-have. :)

Batman is looking awesome homie! That BTAS just towers over the rest huh? Geez! :lol

Thanks homie! He sure does, he's a beast! I love it! :lol

Happy about your DX12 but the above is all you need to show!

'89 just kicks so much ass its sick.

Totally. And that picture really makes it obvious, doesn't it. :lol

Congrats bro!

1 mod i did to my DX12 is the glove mod. I highly recommend doing it man. It's easy and it allows for great articulation. Plus it's accurate to TDKR.

Thanks, lambo! :) I was definitely considering the glove mod, but I decided that since I'm going to be displaying it with the Joker (and only the Joker) I should leave one of the elements that makes it a little more TDK.

Nice Batman pics MarfMaster! Even stock is nice. I only change stock cape to custom cape.

Back