MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *DX12*

Here are some pics of my DX10/MMS T2 T-800 mash-up... I love the new sculpt and body from the DX10, but prefer the outfit and shotgun from the MMS. Really pleased with how it looks, can't wait for the DX13! :rock

_MG_6316.jpg

_MG_6315.jpg

_MG_6335.jpg

_MG_6328.jpg

_MG_6326.jpg

_MG_6325.jpg

_MG_6322.jpg

_MG_6318.jpg

_MG_6336.jpg

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *DX10/MMS combo / DX12*

And because it has become a habit, the updated collection. :lol

_MG_6346.jpg

Really like your set up Marf! Clean. I let mine get too crowded and the cables behind the setup look like a bomb went off back there! Lol.

I'm changing over to Ikea PAX wardrobes in january. There's a thread on it in the 'how to display collecibles' section. It's awesome.

118" WIDE, 96" tall, 22" deep! Talk about DIORAMA SPACE. I can fit my tumbler easily in to a 39"x23"x22" shelf!

I have some great ideas for this!

having said that I'm scaling way back on actual figures. Trying to recreate scenes from movies I love instead of showcasing every character.

Looks awesome homie! My only problem with the MMS jacket is that the front doesn't close more. It really should almost be touching. Other than that, it looks the same as the DX outfit to me. :lol:lol

The collection is looking amazing! Stand that Draper up! :gah::lol

Really like your set up Marf! Clean. I let mine get too crowded and the cables behind the setup look like a bomb went off back there! Lol.

I'm changing over to Ikea PAX wardrobes in january. There's a thread on it in the 'how to display collecibles' section. It's awesome.

118" WIDE, 96" tall, 22" deep! Talk about DIORAMA SPACE. I can fit my tumbler easily in to a 39"x23"x22" shelf!

I have some great ideas for this!

having said that I'm scaling way back on actual figures. Trying to recreate scenes from movies I love instead of showcasing every character.

Thanks, Wake! :1-1: Your collection/setup is already really damn impressive, but I look forward to seeing your revamped version.

Looks awesome homie! My only problem with the MMS jacket is that the front doesn't close more. It really should almost be touching. Other than that, it looks the same as the DX outfit to me. :lol

The collection is looking amazing! Stand that Draper up! :gah:

Much appreciated Ricky baby! :hi5: About the outfit, people can have their preference, but one thing is for sure, if you have both sets in hand, there's a definite difference. :lol I think I might try to futz the jacket to close more though, you're right about that.

Oh, and Draper's gonna stand as soon as he has some threads worth showing off. :exactly:

The AMC shelf :rock

Thanks jimmie! It's one of my favorite shelves, but once I get a new sculpt for Rick and suit for Don I think it will really pop. :)

Very cool update MM. Awesome!
23lo1vr.gif

Cheers, sarvesh! :duff

That's rock! Love the signature pose!

Thank you leafster, I'm really a sucker for that pose!

Great stuff Marf, the DX 10 headsculpt is a big step up from the MMS. With the glasses on, it looks perfect. Definitely gives the EB a run for it's money!

Are you planning to upgrade the DX 12's sculpt for a Medi?

Lastly, in your previous shot of all your Bat Men lined up, the BTAS Batman looks massive! :lol

The Nathan 'Silentsurfer' pieces are just TOO AMAZING FOR WORDS. Plus with the difficulty of getting the guy to do your sculpts (cuz he's so busy) make them that more valuable!

I just noticed you have the DX12 on the bottom!!! :panic:

Total horse ****!!!!! :nono

......wait and the DX10?? Ok I'm outta here! :lol

Great stuff Marf, the DX 10 headsculpt is a big step up from the MMS. With the glasses on, it looks perfect. Definitely gives the EB a run for it's money!

Are you planning to upgrade the DX 12's sculpt for a Medi?

Lastly, in your previous shot of all your Bat Men lined up, the BTAS Batman looks massive! :lol

I agree, I love it! Once the 1/4 EB sculpt was revealed, I never looked at my MMS the same way again...so glad this DX sculpt matches (or maybe even exceeds) it. :rock

I'm honestly not feeling the desire to put any more money into the figure, maybe if I happen across a cheap Medicom sculpt (unlikely) I'll pick it up.

He does, doesn't he. :lol He's a beast!

Quality over quantity!

That's as good as it gets :clap

That is definitely my motto! Means a lot KD, thanks. :1-1:

Congrats bro :)

Cheers Darth.

just perfect

The Nathan 'Silentsurfer' pieces are just TOO AMAZING FOR WORDS. Plus with the difficulty of getting the guy to do your sculpts (cuz he's so busy) make them that more valuable!

Thanks guys, yeah Nathan's paint on Walt really makes it a great piece. Nathan's paint on any Trevor sculpt is just an incredible combination!

I just noticed you have the DX12 on the bottom!!! :panic:

Total horse ****!!!!! :nono

......wait and the DX10?? Ok I'm outta here! :lol

Yeah I don't like it either, but something has to go on the bottom. :( I would rather have the higher shelves filled with the customs I've invested more into so I can appreciate them a little bit more.

Thanks guys, yeah Nathan's paint on Walt really makes it a great piece. Nathan's paint on any Trevor sculpt is just an incredible combination!

To be honest it makes me question what the hell the people at sideshow are doing?!? They could be doing figures on the par of hot toys with Trevor and Nathan doing their amazing work. But the sideshow paint aps are terrible.

To be honest it makes me question what the hell the people at sideshow are doing?!? They could be doing figures on the par of hot toys with Trevor and Nathan doing their amazing work. But the sideshow paint aps are terrible.

Yeah, if Sideshow could turn out HT quality paint apps on their Trevor Grove portraits...that would be something. Although if you ask me, Nathan's paint work easily surpasses HT, he does work that is just impossible to replicate on a mass scale.

Yeah, if Sideshow could turn out HT quality paint apps on their Trevor Grove portraits...that would be something. Although if you ask me, Nathan's paint work easily surpasses HT, he does work that is just impossible to replicate on a mass scale.

Agreed. His Walter Whites to this day are single handedly far and away the best paint job on a 1/6 scale head I've ever seen. Can't wait to own one (of three)! LOL

Agreed. His Walter Whites to this day are single handedly far and away the best paint job on a 1/6 scale head I've ever seen. Can't wait to own one (of three)! LOL

It's almost impossible for me to pick a favorite from my Nathan paint ups, but Walt is definitely up there. :exactly:

So a member who will remain nameless (unless he wants to chime in and make himself known) agreed to weather my BD Luke clothes. I had planned on taking a stab at it, but his work was so damn perfect...Needless to say, when he agreed to do mine I was pretty damn stoked! :) He didn't charge me a thing, and even payed for return shipping. The guy is a champ in my book, very grateful.

Here are some pics of Luke, the way I've been wanting to display him since day 1. :rock

_MG_6353.jpg

_MG_6348.jpg

_MG_6360.jpg

_MG_6358.jpg

_MG_6355.jpg

_MG_6354.jpg

_MG_6362.jpg

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Weathered BD Luke - DX10/MMS combo - DX12*

Amazing! Lemme guess... .hmmm....

Back