MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Weathered BD Luke - DX10/MMS combo - DX12*

That's rad! The outfit looks so much better when it's weathered.

That was a very nice gesture by the fellow who did the job too!

The weathering really adds a lot more to that figure. Diggin the hell out of that AMC shelf, btw!

Congrats on the BD outfit! Looks kickass dude, and I like the bd sculpt better too ;)

Congrats on the weathered BD Luke! Looks good! I still dig at your Yoda always, my fav!

The weathering really adds a lot more to that figure. Diggin the hell out of that AMC shelf, btw!

Thanks MANDO! :) I meant to tell you, can't wait to see what you do with that Edwar....er, I mean Sweeney Todd sculpt btw. :wink1:

Congrats on the BD outfit! Looks kickass dude, and I like the bd sculpt better too ;)

Thanks man, I'm really diggin' it as well. :hi5:

Congrats on the weathered BD Luke! Looks good! I still dig at your Yoda always, my fav!

Very great acquisition my friend ;)

Great Job on the suit; Marf

Cheers fellas! :duff

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *DX10/MMS combo / DX12*

It's almost impossible for me to pick a favorite from my Nathan paint ups, but Walt is definitely up there. :exactly:

So a member who will remain nameless (unless he wants to chime in and make himself known) agreed to weather my BD Luke clothes. I had planned on taking a stab at it, but his work was so damn perfect...Needless to say, when he agreed to do mine I was pretty damn stoked! :) He didn't charge me a thing, and even payed for return shipping. The guy is a champ in my book, very grateful.

Here are some pics of Luke, the way I've been wanting to display him since day 1.
_MG_6353.jpg

_MG_6348.jpg

_MG_6360.jpg

_MG_6358.jpg

_MG_6355.jpg

_MG_6354.jpg

_MG_6362.jpg

You lucky bastard! Looks awesome homie! Gonna give it a go once my exclusive gets here. :yess:

Congrats!

You lucky bastard! Looks awesome homie! Gonna give it a go once my exclusive gets here. :yess:

Congrats!

Thanks homie, I was indeed lucky to receive such a kind gesture. Good luck with yours! :rock

WOW!!! That weather job is really excellent on Luke and Congrats! :hi5:

Cheers, Firebird! :duff

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *DX10/MMS combo / DX12*

It's almost impossible for me to pick a favorite from my Nathan paint ups, but Walt is definitely up there. :exactly:

So a member who will remain nameless (unless he wants to chime in and make himself known) agreed to weather my BD Luke clothes. I had planned on taking a stab at it, but his work was so damn perfect...Needless to say, when he agreed to do mine I was pretty damn stoked! :) He didn't charge me a thing, and even payed for return shipping. The guy is a champ in my book, very grateful.

Here are some pics of Luke, the way I've been wanting to display him since day 1.

_MG_6353.jpg

_MG_6348.jpg

_MG_6360.jpg

_MG_6358.jpg

_MG_6355.jpg

_MG_6354.jpg

_MG_6362.jpg

Just sick man!!! And thats all I gots to say about that! :hi5:

Merf was it surfer who did your yoda? Weathered it? Hair applicaiton too?

Thanks DM, I appreciate you stopping by! :hi5:

Nathan repainted the sculpt, hands, and cane, and added the hair. I weathered the outfit. :duff

Man you have him on speeddial!!!

I want that!

Drop a good word for me will ya! I've got like 10 sculpts for him to paint!

Man you have him on speeddial!!!

I want that!

Drop a good word for me will ya! I've got like 10 sculpts for him to paint!

:lol

Just keep at it, I'm sure you'll get 'em on his table! :exactly:

Say, weren't you going to do a video overview of your collection once you received the BTAS Batman and DX Batman, if my memory serves correctly? ;)

Say, weren't you going to do a video overview of your collection once you received the BTAS Batman and DX Batman, if my memory serves correctly? ;)

Right you are. :monkey3 I actually decided to wait for my Don suit from Kato, because I feel like Don is kind of an eye-sore in his current sate. His suit just really doesn't...suit him well at all. :lol

Back