MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Tamashii Chogokin C-3PO*

Wow C3PO looks insane. I have a horrible feeling that is not good for me. :(

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Malcolm Reynolds*

This figure achieves what most set out to, but rarely do...it's a perfect representation of the character in 1/6. Granted it was an easier task, the character being a droid and not a human, but that doesn't make it any less impressive to look at. A truly remarkable piece.

_MG_6726_zps705764d8.jpg

:mexwave

Well, I have more than one hundred pieces in my collection (it was compulsive reaction of buying at the time when I discovered this hobbie :lol) but when I look at collection like yours, I just want to be concentrate on quality in the future and let go some pieces that I have accumulated without real passion...
Marf, this shelf is gold !!!

3PO looks amazing man. Can't wait til Thursday.

I need to send my Yoda to Nathan already.

Thanks, homie, and yes you do! :exactly:

Wow C3PO looks insane. I have a horrible feeling that is not good for me. :(

If you are even considering it, I promise you will not regret pulling the trigger. :)

That's an incredibly impressive figure !. :clap
Awesome setup also. :)

Thanks, Tay. :)

Well, I have more than one hundred pieces in my collection (it was compulsive reaction of buying at the time when I discovered this hobbie :lol) but when I look at collection like yours, I just want to be concentrate on quality in the future and let go some pieces that I have accumulated without real passion...
Marf, this shelf is gold !!!

Thank you, Sundance! :hi5:

I personally think you're able to get more enjoyment out of a collection that is focused on your absolute favorite characters. Less noise pollution. :)

Speaking of pollution...my shelves have been getting crowded, so I finally got my wife on board for another detolf! :yess: It's going to be dedicated to the Star wars pieces I have now, and hopefully the pieces I have left to collect (R2, Han, Chewie, Leia). Hot Toys needs to get busy!

Speaking of pollution...my shelves have been getting crowded, so I finally got my wife on board for another detolf! :yess: It's going to be dedicated to the Star wars pieces I have now, and hopefully the pieces I have left to collect (R2, Han, Chewie, Leia). Hot Toys needs to get busy!

:clap Excellent, man. Looking forward to seeing everything spaced out some more again. :) Give those figures the space they deserve.

A collection like this is what I aspire to :)

Awesome work Marf, and great display!

:clap Excellent, man. Looking forward to seeing everything spaced out some more again. :) Give those figures the space they deserve.

Thanks Yannick, that's the idea! :)

Wow! Grats on C3P0 Dane.
The figure is PERFECT!!!

Cheers Fernando, this is the first time I've ever been able to wholeheartedly agree with someone calling a figure "perfect." :exactly:

A collection like this is what I aspire to :)

Awesome work Marf, and great display!

The kind words are much appreciated, Lejuan, thank you for stopping by. :1-1:

µCongrats, great acquisition bro ;)

Thanks Darth!

A collection of figures to be very proud of Marf! :clap If one day I could have a display half as good as that, I will be a very happy man! :pray:

A collection of figures to be very proud of Marf! :clap If one day I could have a display half as good as that, I will be a very happy man! :pray:

Thank you for the kind words, Greeny, they are much appreciated. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Have you told everyone the big news about your display Marf? :panic:

I mentioned a 4th detolf, but the only pic I've taken so far is the crappy iphone one I sent you. :lol

Do eet!!!:yess:

The Star Wars detolf...

I really need to get a plate for that cable outlet. :lol

All I need now is ANH Leia, ANH or Bespin Han, Chewie and R2, and I'm done!

_MG_6730_zps61c0ebd3.jpg

And here's one of the entire (new) setup! :) I have a little bit more 1/6 breathing room now. :lol

_MG_6737_zps59926f35.jpg

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *The Star Wars Detolf*

Amazing as always Dane! I am starting to slowly build my Star Wars collection.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *The Star Wars Detolf*

Very nice. Yea dude, after seeing all your Star Wars stuff together, and seeing 3po in person, I'm considering selling some stuff to focus alittle more on Star Wars.

Back