MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!!! Have you considered moving he bookcase to the far right corner and swapping out one detolf over for symmetry?

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *The Star Wars Detolf*

That looks amazing Marf. I love my Star Wars Detolf, just need Vader something desperate. I have been trying to hold off for the teased release, just don't know if it is really ever gonna happen. I have 3PO on flex and can't wait to get him, he looks great in your collection. Congrats.

Looks awesome Marf! Great pieces in there for sure!

Did you already have the extra set of the older dioder lights waiting for when you put up the 4th detolf up or are those some other brand?

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Tamashii Chogokin C-3PO*

The Star Wars detolf...

I really need to get a plate for that cable outlet. :lol

All I need now is ANH Leia, ANH or Bespin Han, Chewie and R2, and I'm done!

_MG_6730_zps61c0ebd3.jpg

And here's one of the entire (new) setup! :) I have a little bit more 1/6 breathing room now. :lol

_MG_6737_zps59926f35.jpg

Very Nice setup man!! :yess:

I want to take pics of my Executive Room, but can't find the charger for my Nikon Battery :monkey2

Very nice Marf! I only have two of those (Yoda & Chogokin C-3PO) but I mean to get a few more. With the possibility of the Tamashi Nations stuff extending to more characters and the advent of VII on the Horizon, it looks like we're in for some next level Star Wars stuff finally being made!

Amazing as always Dane! I am starting to slowly build my Star Wars collection.

Thanks, Justin! There are some really great pieces out there. Some require a little work to really make them shine, but it's worth it. :exactly:

Very nice. Yea dude, after seeing all your Star Wars stuff together, and seeing 3po in person, I'm considering selling some stuff to focus alittle more on Star Wars.

Couldn't blame you man, let's hope the new SSC Vader starts it off with a bang!

Loving that Star Wars display Marf. I'm mighty jealous of that 3PO and repainted Obi Wan.

Cheers Kara, I'm definitely in love with Trevor's Alec Guiness portrait, and Chogokin's work on 3PO just blows my mind. :duff

Setup is looking amazing buddy! 3PO with no stand? Aaaaahhhhh! That's scary. :lol

Thanks homie! Honestly, the thing is so damn heavy that I haven't seen him so much a jiggle since I set him up there. :lol

Nice!!! Have you considered moving he bookcase to the far right corner and swapping out one detolf over for symmetry?

Thanks Omar! I'm definitely considering that arrangement, it just requires me to reposition my TV on its mount a bit, and I'm too lazy at the moment. :thud:

That looks amazing Marf. I love my Star Wars Detolf, just need Vader something desperate. I have been trying to hold off for the teased release, just don't know if it is really ever gonna happen. I have 3PO on flex and can't wait to get him, he looks great in your collection. Congrats.

Thanks qbomb! Really hoping for everyone's sake that SSC delivers on that Vader...you will most definitely be amazed by 3PO, congrats on that! :)

Looks awesome Marf! Great pieces in there for sure!

Much appreciated, Sham. :1-1:

Did you already have the extra set of the older dioder lights waiting for when you put up the 4th detolf up or are those some other brand?

I actually took the older lights out of my 1/4 bookcase display to use on the new detolf. You can see the new warmer lights in the bookcase to the left...really bothering me. I need to (hopefully) track down one more set of the old ones at some point. :(

Very Nice setup man!! :yess:

I want to take pics of my Executive Room, but can't find the charger for my Nikon Battery :monkey2

Thanks, Steve! Find the charger, stat! :impatient:

Very nice Marf! I only have two of those (Yoda & Chogokin C-3PO) but I mean to get a few more. With the possibility of the Tamashi Nations stuff extending to more characters and the advent of VII on the Horizon, it looks like we're in for some next level Star Wars stuff finally being made!

Thanks, turbo. :duff As bummed as I am that R2 isn't happening till 2014, I'm really excited to see what Tamashi is working on in the meantime...And I was thinking about Ep. VII while I was setting up my OT detolf, you just know HT will be all over that! I wish they would hit the gas on their OT figures....

I'm diggin' the SW themed shelves. :duff

Thanks Jimmie. :1-1:

Well, it's no secret which of your detolfs I like best now. :lol

I really, really need another one myself. 5 is no where near enough for 100 figures. :(

The collection looks great now, Dane! :clap
I love that Superman and Animated Bats got their own shelf. I don't suppose that will last long though. :lol

Speaking of comic Batman, I've been working hard on mine in the last few days again, so I hope to have some updated pictures soon. :yess:

Amazing as per, buddy.

Star Wars is one licence that If I had the money, i'd have all the characters in figure form. With Star Wars, even if a character is minor, or doesn't mean much to me, it still looks damn cool on the shelf

The collection looks great now, Dane! :clap
I love that Superman and Animated Bats got their own shelf. I don't suppose that will last long though. :lol

Speaking of comic Batman, I've been working hard on mine in the last few days again, so I hope to have some updated pictures soon. :yess:

Thanks Yannick, much appreciated. :) Yeah...they won't have their own shelf for long at all. :lol Vincent and Jules are coming to take one at gunpoint. :exactly:

Can't wait to see some new pictures! You always impress me with your attention to detail and dedication to perfecting your projects.

beautiful collection Marf. :clap

Cheers, yautja. :duff

Amazing as per, buddy.

Star Wars is one licence that If I had the money, i'd have all the characters in figure form. With Star Wars, even if a character is minor, or doesn't mean much to me, it still looks damn cool on the shelf

Thanks Rob, and I know what you mean! I really only have room for the core OT characters, but I wish I could collect them all...Having watched the films sooooo many times, I have a nostalgic connection to pretty much every character in the OT that gets even the smallest amount of screen time. :lol

Great update, amazing collection as usual Dane! I just love how you organize everything so well, looks super clean. I love it so much I'm trying to copy your collection by getting what I can haha!

Great update, amazing collection as usual Dane! I just love how you organize everything so well, looks super clean. I love it so much I'm trying to copy your collection by getting what I can haha!

Thanks, transhi, I'm flattered! :hi5:

Back