MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Tamashii Chogokin C-3PO*

The Star Wars detolf...

I really need to get a plate for that cable outlet. :lol

All I need now is ANH Leia, ANH or Bespin Han, Chewie and R2, and I'm done!

_MG_6730_zps61c0ebd3.jpg

And here's one of the entire (new) setup! :) I have a little bit more 1/6 breathing room now. :lol

_MG_6737_zps59926f35.jpg

Great update my friend :1-1:

The Star Wars detolf...

I really need to get a plate for that cable outlet. :lol

All I need now is ANH Leia, ANH or Bespin Han, Chewie and R2, and I'm done!

_MG_6730_zps61c0ebd3.jpg

And here's one of the entire (new) setup! :) I have a little bit more 1/6 breathing room now. :lol

_MG_6737_zps59926f35.jpg

:clap
Great !

Now, we need help...to maintain the quality level of your detolf !!!
ANH Leia from Sideshow (even with a good paintjob) is not fantastic.
The robe fabric is absolutely off also.:slap
Have you any plan ?
And I don't talk about Chewie...

:clap
Great !

Now, we need help...to maintain the quality level of your detolf !!!
ANH Leia from Sideshow (even with a good paintjob) is not fantastic.
The robe fabric is absolutely off also.:slap
Have you any plan ?
And I don't talk about Chewie...

I don't have any plans for Leia, Han and Chewie at the moment, but I'm hoping that Hot Toys will tackle Han next, and Sideshow will tackle Chewie eventually. :pray: As for Leia, I may try to organize some sort of custom project down the road when I have the funds. :)

I don't have any plans for Leia, Han and Chewie at the moment, but I'm hoping that Hot Toys will tackle Han next, and Sideshow will tackle Chewie eventually. :pray: As for Leia, I may try to organize some sort of custom project down the road when I have the funds. :)

Dane, don't know if you saw the thread or not but apparently Hot Toys announced that EP3 Ani is next for 2013 and Han isn't until 2014. :(

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *The Star Wars Detolf*

I actually took the older lights out of my 1/4 bookcase display to use on the new detolf. You can see the new warmer lights in the bookcase to the left...really bothering me. I need to (hopefully) track down one more set of the old ones at some point. :(

Oh ok. Well if you don't get the White LED Strips from barlighting.com. DP and I use them and they are amazing. Really bright and they only cost $35.

Dane, don't know if you saw the thread or not but apparently Hot Toys announced that EP3 Ani is next for 2013 and Han isn't until 2014. :(

No way! Major bummer. :( Well at least they're still confirming they have plans for him, that's something I guess.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *The Star Wars Detolf*

Nice update mate. I'm drooling for the top 2 figures. All time fav.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Doc Brown*

This is the first headless figure I've shared in quite a while, but since the head is likely months away (at least) , and I'm super enthusiastic about the set, I thought I would show it anyhow. :)

Here is my headless Doc Brown, outfit and accessories by Dan Chung.

_MG_6745_zps7a9094db.jpg

_MG_6742_zps032ecdfb.jpg

_MG_6741_zps0134ab2f.jpg

_MG_6740_zps9d11c98d.jpg

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Decapitated Doc Brown*

:horror

That looks spectacular Dane!

What a shelf :rock

Really can't wait for HT to take these on now! I need some BTTF in my collection!!!

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Decapitated Doc Brown*

Looking good Marf! Now is the scale a perspective issue or is Marty almost the same height as Doc there?

Back