MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Decapitated Doc Brown*

Great Scott! Nice setup so far, can't wait to see the end result, love me some BTTF!

Thanks Chris, it will be a difficult (but worthwhile) wait, that's for sure! :duff

:horror

That looks spectacular Dane!

What a shelf :rock

Really can't wait for HT to take these on now! I need some BTTF in my collection!!!

Thanks, Aaron. :1-1: Hot Toys really needs to drop the super hero crap for 2 seconds and do something with the BTTF license. :impatient:

Looking good Marf! Now is the scale a perspective issue or is Marty almost the same height as Doc there?

Thank you, Sham! Wake is right, it's the lack of sculpt throwing it off, but I do also need to height-mod my Marty another 1/2" or so at some point. :duff

Fantastic marf wot a set up you have going there .;)

Cheers, Joned. :)

That is a really awesome figure, what head are you planning on using?

Yep, HT are pretty much a joke in my eye! They need to get back to being a cool company again!!!

Yep, HT are pretty much a joke in my eye! They need to get back to being a cool company again!!!

Tell me about it. I used to think they were doing my wallet a favor... :slap

Last edited:

Damn Marf! Can't wait to see this guy headed. Awesome accessories you have there. Love the plutonium case.

Tell me about it. I used to think they were doing my wallet a favor...but then I realized I just spend more on customs from the movies they aren't touching. :slap

:lol

Ain't that the truth :(

You crack me up with your headless figure fetish. Looks friggin awesome so far homie. Can't wait to see that finished up.

I'm really hoping I don't regret passing on that set. We shall see. :exactly:

Wow Dane, Doc looks bloody perfect! All the gear and the pose, just perfect! I can already picture him with the head I know to expect to see in a collection of your caliber!

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Doc Brown*

This is the first headless figure I've shared in quite a while, but since the head is likely months away (at least) , and I'm super enthusiastic about the set, I thought I would show it anyhow. :)

Here is my headless Doc Brown, outfit and accessories by Dan Chung.

_MG_6745_zps7a9094db.jpg

_MG_6741_zps0134ab2f.jpg

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

I saw this set on the bay and was amazed by the quality...

and I thought then that this auction could only joining an exceptional collection !
This is done

This is the first headless figure I've shared in quite a while, but since the head is likely months away (at least) , and I'm super enthusiastic about the set, I thought I would show it anyhow. :)

Here is my headless Doc Brown, outfit and accessories by Dan Chung.

_MG_6745_zps7a9094db.jpg

_MG_6742_zps032ecdfb.jpg

_MG_6741_zps0134ab2f.jpg

_MG_6740_zps9d11c98d.jpg

That is some great stuff there. The accessories look top notch! :rock

You crack me up with your headless figure fetish. Looks friggin awesome so far homie. Can't wait to see that finished up.

I'm really hoping I don't regret passing on that set. We shall see. :exactly:

Thanks, homie. :hi5: You know who's sculpting him, regret is almost guaranteed. :lol

love the whole BTTF setup. too damn awesome!

Thanks, Jediguy! :hi5:

Wow Dane, Doc looks bloody perfect! All the gear and the pose, just perfect! I can already picture him with the head I know to expect to see in a collection of your caliber!

Thanks man, my imagination is running wild as well. :panic:

Hey, where do you get your stands for spidey and superman?

Spidey is just resting on a standard HT stand, and I made the stand for Superman by drilling a hole into a HT stand base, then inserting the plastic rod that comes with the figure. :duff

I saw this set on the bay and was amazed by the quality...

and I thought then that this auction could only joining an exceptional collection !
This is done

Thank you, Sundance! :1-1: Although I was not the ebay buyer, I was fortunate enough to purchase a separate set from Dan. :)

That is some great stuff there. The accessories look top notch! :rock

Cheers Firebird, much appreciated. :)

The Doc is looking great... so is the head also going to be from DChung?

Back