Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks fantastic and the level of detail really bowled me over. He has his two wristwatches! He has his promotional photo revolvers AND his chrome-.22! And his Neon Yin-Yang tommy gun! The left shoe has the skull buckles and skull boot tip! And the little Halloween Devil mask is really fun, too! Instant pre-order. The Tommy Lee Jones sculpt is insanely good. People are seriously complaining about the tie? That is like the nit-pickiest of nit-picks. The suit color, I can maybe understand, but in a lot of lighting that suit reads red. It's a shimmery velvet--under Neon lights (which it is under the vast majority of the film--Forever was VERY neon-lighted), it looks purple. But it reads red on the poster and in the promotional photos and it reads more of a hybrid in-person (based on photos I've seen at the WB Batman exhibit). I've done a LOT of research on this costume, as I've been re-creating it and have custom-printed fabric. These are two separate samples. But in all three photos, under different types of lighting. It's *difficult* and *expensive* to recreate this sort of effect. For the price we're getting, I can accept some cut corners. This IS third-party, y'all.

Attachments

• 432854664_1123074522024729_5251529913296548172_n.jpg
    432854664_1123074522024729_5251529913296548172_n.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 432877190_1388187305198393_1388180268994603075_n.jpg
    432877190_1388187305198393_1388180268994603075_n.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 432544548_383115957837502_1827838203052672384_n.jpg
    432544548_383115957837502_1827838203052672384_n.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 0
This looks fantastic and the level of detail really bowled me over. He has his two wristwatches! He has his promotional photo revolvers AND his chrome-.22! And his Neon Yin-Yang tommy gun! The left shoe has the skull buckles and skull boot tip! And the little Halloween Devil mask is really fun, too! Instant pre-order. The Tommy Lee Jones sculpt is insanely good. People are seriously complaining about the tie? That is like the nit-pickiest of nit-picks. The suit color, I can maybe understand, but in a lot of lighting that suit reads red. It's a shimmery velvet--under Neon lights (which it is under the vast majority of the film--Forever was VERY neon-lighted), it looks purple. But it reads red on the poster and in the promotional photos and it reads more of a hybrid in-person (based on photos I've seen at the WB Batman exhibit). I've done a LOT of research on this costume, as I've been re-creating it and have custom-printed fabric. These are two separate samples. But in all three photos, under different types of lighting. It's *difficult* and *expensive* to recreate this sort of effect. For the price we're getting, I can accept some cut corners. This IS third-party, y'all.

Agreed. The amount of weapons, accessories, headsculpts and the impeccable details like the watches and shoes make this well worth the $190 price tag. Hot Toys would NEVER give him two head sculpts.

Love this profile shot too. If the quality of the tailoring matches Alfred, Bruce, Mob Joker and Romero then there’s a good chance the production figure will look very similar to this.

5EC3BA76-4B85-4358-B24E-FB3579454C09.jpeg

Really couldn’t ask for much more. This guy alongside Riddler, Robin and Sonar Batman will be like the film posters come to life. Colorful, cool and fun.

Caps shouldn’t matter, I put it as Bigbreda and still works. If you’re still having issues, try Willfox, that also gives you $10 off and still valid.
Huh, getting the same message for both of those. Wonder if it's account specific?
This is the message: "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"

Huh, getting the same message for both of those. Wonder if it's account specific?
This is the message: "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"
That’s really strange man, as they both work on my end. You’re putting as one word, correct?

That’s really strange man, as they both work on my end. You’re putting as one word, correct?
Yup, might email kit and ask if it's something with my account. I can't remember the last time I used that code, so it shouldn't be a numbers things.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    265.4 KB · Views: 0
This red devil will contrast so well with green Riddler!

Penguin and Catwoman blend together, but Riddler and Two-Face couldn't POP more in color!

It will be fun one day to have ALL the 90's star-driven Bat-Villains on the shelves.

Looks great! Congrats to those who have been waiting to order.

Now you all can have a bit of calm before you exchange "where's the PO?" with "why isn't this released yet? Where are the production pics?" :lol

And then if there are any QC issues, we can add in "I would've preferred to wait longer if it meant these issues would've been taken care of instead of Mars rushing this thing out. It could've been near perfect"

:nana:

I am already missing the drama and stress in here of when this would go up for PO. Seems like a bit of an anticlimax now doesn't it?

This thread is about to get very quiet for a good 6 months now.

The BigBreda code worked for me BTW.

Back