Marvel vs Capcom 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isn't this the exact same game that came out for dreamcast?
are you people really that stoked about a game that came out like 10 years ago?

The game will be released with 3 game modes: classic, smooth, and crisp. The smooth and crisp modes have improved graphics. It's not up to the level of SF II HD but it's still quite significant.

I own the dreamcast version and an arcade stick but I'm still excited to try this version.

People are psyched to buy this game no matter how crappy or dumb the demo is. for $15 it is a steal.

I don't understand why it's such a big deal to you guys. So maybe you cant play the demo, bummer....is that really going to stop you from buying the game come launch day? this is not really a big deal is it?

I guess my point is Capcom could've saved themselves (and us) a bit of grief by just not releasing the demo. We're all going to buy the game, the demo did nothing but irritate people.

The game will be released with 3 game modes: classic, smooth, and crisp. The smooth and crisp modes have improved graphics. It's not up to the level of SF II HD but it's still quite significant.

I own the dreamcast version and an arcade stick but I'm still excited to try this version.
i've seen the screen shots and there isn't much difference. the resolution is better, but it's still the same 15 year old sprites.
this is one franchise that needs a 3D reboot.

I own it for Dreamcast and I'm am interested in the new XBL/PSN version because.......

Online play.

i've seen the screen shots and there isn't much difference. the resolution is better, but it's still the same 15 year old sprites.
this is one franchise that needs a 3D reboot.

Or a high def 2D reboot. Like King of Fighters XII or BlazBlue.

MvsC2 is pretty much the pinnacle of arcade fighters. Saying it came out 10 years ago is irrelevant to how excited people should be. It's like saying "Jeez, why are you getting so excited about them re-releasing (FF7/LttP/SMB3/Xenogears)?"

I agree... It's not like most of you haven't played the game already. Crappy free demo? Big deal. As long as the full game is perfect, that's all that matters.

:lecture :lecture.

I only wish we Xbox users got a demo :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Maybe we'll get Silver Sable as an exclusive!!! :chew:chew:chew

Could someone explain how to perform one of the special attacks.

I see a white dot at the bottom and an arrow going upward towards the right in a crescent manner and this one made sense to me and I was able to perform.

But looking at the moves list for Wolverine's Weapon X strike, it shows three white dots and the arrow making a Z pattern with the tip of the arrow coming out from the bottom right of that Z pattern, if that makes any sense.

It's easier to look at it than to describe it.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to perform that Z pattern on the PS3 controller.

Don't even get me started on the super combos, those lessons I have to grab off YT.

Grazie.

Man, I downloaded the PSN demo last night. I didn't know it was local multiplayer only. I only have 1 controller. :(

Could someone explain how to perform one of the special attacks.

I see a white dot at the bottom and an arrow going upward towards the right in a crescent manner and this one made sense to me and I was able to perform.

But looking at the moves list for Wolverine's Weapon X strike, it shows three white dots and the arrow making a Z pattern with the tip of the arrow coming out from the bottom right of that Z pattern, if that makes any sense.

It's easier to look at it than to describe it.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to perform that Z pattern on the PS3 controller.

Don't even get me started on the super combos, those lessons I have to grab off YT.

Grazie.

If you have played Streetfighter its the same as an uppercut. The easiest way is to press diagonal down (to the right) twice quickly then LP,HP together twice. Hope that helps.

Back