Marvel vs Capcom 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOLOL, i just installed Marvel vs Capcom 2 but wasn't able to play because the only feature available for the demo is Multiplayer mode with another "local" person which is cool if you have 2 controllers. I only have one PS3 controller. I am SOL.:rotfl:banghead:duh

Fun game! but I expected the graphics to be better than what it is right now. seems very pixelated. anyways, cant wait to get the full release, anyone know when it will launch>?

What the ^^^^ is this ^^^^?!? How the hell am I supposed to play? Local multiplayer only?

Not happy. :mad::mad::mad::mad: :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

bad way they did this demo. They should of did it a few single player matches before cut off, or atleast have online play with the set restrictions. But doing it the way they did it is just stupid.

yeah took me a few mins to figure out that you needed 2 controllers to get it to work. luckily i have 2 and a stick so i just beat up on the 2nd player. not very fun but for $15 for the full game what can you expect i guess.

That's what I don't get. Why would anyone set up a demo like this????

These matches are pretty one sided....:lol:banghead:banghead:banghead

That's what I don't get. Why would anyone set up a demo like this????

These matches are pretty one sided....:lol:banghead:banghead:banghead

LOCAL 2 PLAYER ONLY = :banghead:duh:mad::(:confused: ALL AT ONCE!! LOCO ROCO DA CABEZA IS MORE LIKE IT!

WTF CAPCOM!!

Thank the maker my wife wanted to get some.....:horror

Still though, what an awesome nostalgic feeling it was, must own when released...at $15.00 that's like a no brainer!

I thought about downloading the demo, but then I watched a 1up Game Night live stream of demo gameplay and it only has 6 available characters and only 2 player local play? Pffff.

I'll stick to my ol' Dreamcast version for now, thanks.

You darn young whippersnappers who weren't around for the original DC release of this game don't know how good you have it, price wise. I paid $50 for the Dreamcast version 7-8 years ago, and there are people who've purchased the PS2/Xbox version for absurd prices on the second market. $15 is a steal, especially now that it has online play.

For a demo, I can deal with 6 characters. Hell, I would've settled for 2. I just want to be able to play, which I can't due to the stupid local multiplayer thing. :monkey2

You darn young whippersnappers who weren't around for the original DC release of this game don't know how good you have it, price wise. I paid $50 for the Dreamcast version 7-8 years ago, and there are people who've purchased the PS2/Xbox version for absurd prices on the second market. $15 is a steal, especially now that it has online play.

I think I originally paid $65 for my import DC copy. But thats still a lot cheaper than what I paid for the NAOMI setup. :lol

Darn, I'd hurry and sell my PS2 copy if it hadn't already been stolen.

- TGM

Back