Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So with BA Skeletor having a rotating chest plate I guess we can say they are starting to become what they wanted to stay away from... ACTION features!

Action features like the spinning chest damage were pretty cool on the old figures, so I don't mind if they have them. However, I think since they made Battle Armor He-Man with the swappable chest plates, it doesn't make much sense for Skeletor to have the spinning chest piece.

I will say that I'd like to be able to turn Man-E-Faces head and I wouldn't mind Mekaneck having the neck that moves up and down.

I'm fine with that too, as it will be similar to the swappable chest plates on Battle Armor He-Man. I wouldn't have minded if the neck was built into the body and could be pulled up or pushed down. I just don't want big buttons on the figures that activate spring loaded missiles or power punches.

Just saw the Battle Ram over at the .org! Hot damn that's a show stopper! My first ever MOTU toy (even before I got any figures) and the new version is badass! It will be mine!

I'm impressed with several of the upcoming releases. I'm going to go ahead and order my 2 Subs soon.

how come I am the only one putting pictures up and throwing out info here?

jeesh! here is battle ram

go to this link and play the "video". it's actually a minute by minute log. scroll down to 1:26 and read about BA skeletor. says his chest rotates.

https://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-comic-con-58/live-mattypalooza-motu-classics-and-more-3081/

I wouldn't take this information too literally, most of the descriptions include the writer's own slang which can be interpreted very differently. Technically you can describe BA He-Man as having rotating, as opposed to interchangeable, chest armor. It's just not as precise.

So with BA Skeletor having a rotating chest plate I guess we can say they are starting to become what they wanted to stay away from... ACTION features!

Nothing's confirmed yet. :monkey4

Thanks for the pics, Teemu and anyone else who contributed. Looks like this is gonna be a great year! I love everything I'm seeing - even Bow!!!

how come I am the only one putting pictures up and throwing out info here?

jeesh! here is battle ram

Pretty awesome, but the one vehicle I'm really looking forward to is that flying motorcycle-sized speeder thing. The rest I could take or leave... though I've gotten everything else so far so...

Yeah, that stood out to me as a silly statement to make. Maybe if the sell out time gets to 1 second, they'll make one.

As for vehicles, I'd love to see an Attack Trak, Spydor, and Wind Raider. Oh, and of course Point Dread w/talon fighter. Hell, give that to the people first to warm them up for GC.

Back