Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not going by the pics. i'm going by this quote:

the rotating chest "dealy" would suck cuz i like the fact that everybody's armor is swappable. if i wanted to make a BA hordak i could, but not if skeletor has the rotating gimic.

Well maybe the fact that he used rotating "dealy" he was just speaking in loose terms? to rotate could also mean rotate between different armor pieces? I don't think after all the "no action features" talk that they would go and do the opposite,

Well maybe the fact that he used rotating "dealy" he was just speaking in loose terms? to rotate could also mean rotate between different armor pieces? I don't think after all the "no action features" talk that they would go and do the opposite,
if their pet forum made a big stink about it over the past year they would change it.:monkey1

Only thing Toyguru said about BA Skeletor at the reveal (from the You Tube vid.) was that he would have a purple axe per fan requests. And since they are releasing the Royal Guards with swappable pices too I don't think they would do the rotating chest for Skeletor. Seems like the comment from the live chat was the reporters way to describe it. And the Hsss snakes do bend.

Only thing Toyguru said about BA Skeletor at the reveal (from the You Tube vid.) was that he would have a purple axe per fan requests. And since they are releasing the Royal Guards with swappable pices too I don't think they would do the rotating chest for Skeletor. Seems like the comment from the live chat was the reporters way to describe it.

True, I guess time will tell.

35204_140613975967830_136304013065493_311991_4325765_n.jpg

Only thing Toyguru said about BA Skeletor at the reveal (from the You Tube vid.) was that he would have a purple axe per fan requests. And since they are releasing the Royal Guards with swappable pices too I don't think they would do the rotating chest for Skeletor. Seems like the comment from the live chat was the reporters way to describe it. And the Hsss snakes do bend.

Good to know about ba skelly... hope they didn't make him spinny. Action features WILL make me drop the line.

Good to know the snakes are bendy, but his serpent head should be on a ball joint, and have a moveable jaw.

I have to say everything i've seen look fasntastic. i'm going to blow so much on this money it's not funny. The Preternia he-man look like he's hinting at Eldor later down the line.

I'm liking what I am seeing and I appreciate Mattel not blowing their wad ala Sideshow before the show but I needed a Battle Cat type of announcement to really get pumped for the line. WTF is Grayskull?

Back