Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately not. Tis also the headline over at the org. Go look.

ToyGuru in the presentation said we ARE getting a Vehicle in Q4 2011

Trademarked recently- "Battle Ram" Chariot

4 horseman sculpts the classics and was likely allowed to show the battle ram from their booth to get fan reaction/interest.Yeah, Mattel still thinks they need to tread lightly

Battle Ram is coming! we support the line,which we are...vehicles and playsets are coming (in time) Toyguru stated they have interest in doing playsets with Castle Grayskull being first

Last edited:
Remember He-Man himself was just a 4H mock-up at SDCC a couple of years ago and then soon enough Mattel commissioned them to do the real thing. I'm sure we'll see that Battle Ram before too long.

Fun fact about the battle ram from the Matty forums. It was at the 4 horsemen Booth. They only sculpted it to show how they might do vehicles. It not an upcomming release.

. . . yet.

This is what they said:

That’s ours. We created that to present to Mattel just to see what the possibilities of doing a vehicle might be. Like it? Let Mattel know & you may get it!
-FH-

Look at the facts, it's a fully painted prototype that has been given the go ahead (by Mattel) to be shown, it is more than likely we will see this, or something close to it, at some point.

Battle Ram will be made, that's not a doubt. It was the first MOTU vehicle produced and I'm sure it will be the first in the MOTUC line. Afterall, the 4H are the ones who sculpt these figures. It's not like some yahoo was just showing off a custom he made at home. It was there to get the fans excited and look forward to the release in about a year or so.

No question A battle ram will get made, the question is will it look like that? Or will they be forced to make changes/ simplifications due to budget constraints?

im looking for a battle cat and heman figures. can someone tell me were i can find them other than ebay?
is the battle cat going to be release again? :dunno

Last edited:
The new stuff they had at the booth is awesome. Got myself locked into the sub for next year and damn happy about it.

im looking for a battle cat and heman figures. can someone tell me were i can find them other than ebay?
is the battle cat going to be release again? :dunno
there's a few he-mans in the for sale section. might be some Battle cats too. i'm sure BC will be re-released. they said it will but i don't know when. maybe the end of this year if we're lucky. they're re-releasing trap jaw next month and he went on sale the same time as battle cat.

The new stuff they had at the booth is awesome. Got myself locked into the sub for next year and damn happy about it.
Josh you SOB. how ya been? how was the Con?

Ya know, the .org has really gone too far. Have you seen this "protected thread" nonsense? Essentially, if you can't handle a differing opinion you just put *PROTECTED* in the thread title and there can be no dissent in the thread. Just reinforces the fact that some of the members there get quiite butthurt over toys.

And Eamon, not an attack on you at all, I just think the mods are doing a disservice to their community by doing this. Don't let this fly in the art section man!

yeah they are _____ing cuz the "classic" king hsss looks too "classic" and not enough "200x". and you're not allowed to disagree in a so called "PROTECTED" thread.:monkey1

i'll try and get extras but i can't promise anything. i really don't want to order 2 different products cuz i'm scared one will sell out quick and i'll have to take it out of my cart and by the time i can do that the other one will sell out too. i may just grap a few orkos for people here.

Back