Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
support the line? we've been supporting this line for 2 years. there's no signs of people losing interest so where's my castle.:tap

I find it funny too when they say that. That's exactly what people have been religiously doing the past 2 years! But I'll throw out a guess and say they will get to Castle Grayskull in year 4 or 5.

At any rate, I like them all and am down for everything and will continue to do my part in handing over my money :lol Vehicles are neat but those will likely stay packaged for me. Well at least that's what I am telling myself right now... :monkey1

I find it funny too when they say that. That's exactly what people have been religiously doing the past 2 years! But I'll throw out a guess and say they will get to Castle Grayskull in year 4 or 5.

At any rate, I like them all and am down for everything and will continue to do my part in handing over my money :lol Vehicles are neat but those will likely stay packaged for me. Well at least that's what I am telling myself right now... :monkey1

DAMN straight!:yess:
:hi5: to MOTUC

I wouldn't worry about Castle Grayskull - seems like they're hinting if things remain as they are, we're bound to see it. Sounds good to me, cause I don't see the line slowing down any time soon...

Fun fact about the battle ram from the Matty forums. It was at the 4 horsemen Booth. They only sculpted it to show how they might do vehicles. It not an upcomming release.

Fun fact about the battle ram from the Matty forums. It was at the 4 horsemen Booth. They only sculpted it to show how they might do vehicles. It not an upcomming release.

LIAR!!!!!
Anakin_choke.jpg

Back